~ Chapter 6 - Confrontation ~

There will be some Spanish in here I will put the definitions at the end. I will do the same thing for future chapters most of the time.
--------------------

Y/n's POV:
He asked me if I was doing ok. I tried my best to lie and tell him I was fine but my voice started breaking again and my eyes were about to start watering out like crazy. He could clearly tell I was lying because just a little while later I felt warm arms wrap around me.

"It's ok. You're fine." I heard him whisper.

"I'm- I'm not ok...I'm not fine." I said still sobbing.

Quackity's POV:
She broke down in tears in my arms and I felt like I couldn't do anything. I tried comforting her as much as possible but she kept crying.

"It's ok you're safe here. You're parents aren't here." I said comforting her.

She calmed down a little bit but she was still sobbing. My heart shattered seeing her like this. I just wished that I could in some way wash all her problems away and make her happy. Although I don't know how to do that... I felt heartbroken seeing her in this state. I wanted to ask her what happened but I didn't think it was the right time. I knew her parents were sexist and all but I knew she wasn't crying over that. It was definitely something else.

She tried wiping her tears with her sleeve but when she did I saw something smear on her sleeve. It looked like...foundation or concealer. I looked back up at her face to see a small spot of a blueish purple.

"Y/n...What's that on your face?" I asked calmly.

"What's what?" She replied.

"This." I answered moving my thumb to the spot.

I cupped her face to remove what seemed like concealer on her face and revealed a huge bruise. I had only smeared off a small amount but I could tell the bruise continued way further.

"OH MY GOD Y/N." I screamed out.

She didn't reply. She just looked down and broke down in more tears. I bent down and hugged her again trying to calm her down. I comforted her in a gentle voice.

"Did they do this to you?" I asked.

No reply.

"Please tell me."

No reply.

"Y/n..."

I didn't want to push her too far so I stopped asking. I gave her a moment to calm down and continued to comfort her. I felt so bad. I didn't know here parents were...abusive. The bruise looked like it continued all the way from the corner of her eye to the side of her jaw and it was such a dark color of blueish purple. I continued to comfort her rubbing small circles with my thumb on her back still caressing her. I cannot say this enough but I just want to escape this world with her. I want to just drag her away from the life she's living. If there was some way I could somehow drain all her pain away and give it to myself I would. She didn't deserve this at all.

After a while, she finally calmed down and her breathing returned to a normal pace. Her eyes were completely red and puffy. Her face was covered with dried tears.

"Do your friends know about this?" I asked.

She shook her head telling me no.

"Why not?" I continued.

She didn't reply and I decided not to keep asking in case I was pressuring her.

"We don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to." I said in a calming tone.