Chapter 1.

A/N  remember Marlee is actually Steffi's Biological sister, just know that!!

Marlee POV

I glance to Mahogany as she stands and starts walking towards me. I bite my lip in thought for a moment. Do I tell anyone else? What will the boys do if they find out? I shake my head slightly, smiling as fans start screaming at the boys while they start dancing to Dear Maria, Count Me In. I look to Mahogany once more before sighing and walking to her. I grab her arm, making her eyebrows knit as I pull her towards where Malaya, Cassy and Jessica are hanging out. I stop and glance to the boys, "Where's Haley?" I question Cassy as she points to the opposite side of the stage.

I look in that direction to see Haley with knit eyebrows as she looks at us confused as to why we're gathering no doubt. I motion my hand for her to come over quickly. I look back to the girls as they wait for me to speak up, "Can I tell you guys something?" I question as Haley stands next to me.

"Of course. What's going on?" Jessica smiles as she wraps her arms around Mahogany's shoulder.

I feel myself swallow nervously, "Um, this is really important," I look towards the boys, "They can't know what I'm about to tell you- alright?" I raise my eyebrows at them.

"We don't share anything anyways with them- but yeah no problem." Cassy waves.

"Cameron is your brother, though. Just make sure not to even mention it again, okay?" I nod to her.

She rolls her eyes, "Marlee, come on! Im not gonna tell him!" She pouts as she crosses her arms.

I smile rolling my eyes, "Okay- well lets go up into a hotel room or something. I don't trust speaking here." I nod as I turn around and start heading towards the back way off of the stage.

I hear the girls follow me as I walk in direction of the elevators. As the elevator doors open, we all pile in. I let out a small sigh, " So, Mahogany knows, and well.." I say.

"I'm Steffi's biological sister and I'm worried what the boys will do if they find out." I let the words pour out of my mouth nervously.

Their mouths drop and their eyes widen, "DONT LET ANYONE ELSE KNOW!" Jessica scolds

"I know!" I say.

Mlaya shakes her head, "Who else knows?" She asks.

I shrug, "I'm positive She didn't tell anyone else otherwise I would be kicked out right now." I sigh.

She nods, "Girls we keep this between us. Got it?" She says putting her hand forward.

I nod and put my hand on hers, all the girls join in, "AGREED!" We yell throwing our hands up.

Mahogany grins, "LETS GO ENTERTAIN AND MEET PEOPLE!" She squeals.

I laugh and follow everyone out the door.

Cam POV)

I laugh as We all do the Lip Gloss dance again, but it's different without Steffi..

Now we have to ask questions, "QUESTIONS!" Matt yells throwing his hands up.

Everyone raises their hands, "You!" Marlee chooses.

"What happened to Steffi?" She yells.

All the boys stiffen, "Bitch," Nash mutters.

"She resigned from MAGCON." Hayes says blankly.

"Why!?" Everyone yells.

I sigh and bring a mic up, "She said she had better things planned. So expect great things guys!" I beam.

All the guys turn to me giving me a 'are you fucking serious look' I roll my eyes, "What Cam Means, is Steffani Spring is a bitch." Nash yells into the mic.

I hear some girls yell along but everyone else looks around awkwardly or looks down, "No she isn't." A girl says.

I look up and look at her, she has long brown curly hair, "I've met her before." She says.

I stand up, "What's your name?" I ask.

"Sophia," she says.

I nod, "Why do you think she isn't a bitch?" I ask.

She looks down, "Like I said I've met her. I was going thru depression and cutting. She told me I was work living, Because of her I stopped, whenever I watch a video or something it brightens my mood. Because of her I am alive today," she looks like she's about to cry.

"I Think it would be awesome to be a Best Friend of hers. She's funny, cool, and she isn't stupid. She has to have a good explanation to leave MAGCON." She says.

"She loved you all so much." She finishes.

I look back at the boys, "Well, time for a meet and greet!" Hayes yells completely ignoring what Sophia said.

I sigh and all the girls line up to meet every two people, I go to my booth with Taylor and glimpse a look at him, "What did you think of what Sophia said?" He asks quietly.

"She's right." I mutter.

Taylor nods, "I agree. I know most the guys agree too, but their just to scared to take the truth." He shrugs.

I nod, "Let's meet people." I clap my hands together.

I smile as Sophia walks up and gives me a hug, "You seem like you understand what I said." She whispers.

I nod, "I Did. I miss her so much." I whisper feeling my eyes water.

"I'll be sure to let her know." She mutters.

I pull back, "What?" I ask confused.

"Sign this please!" She beams.

She comes to give me another hug, "Write a message for Steffi." She whispers.

I nod, "I'll make it special just for you." I beam.

I write down everything there is to say to Steffi and Hand it to Sophia, "I'll meet you again." She mutters.

I nod and smile, "Thanks for coming!" I say.

She nods, "Great meeting you!" She yells waving behind.

I smile and meet a few more people, then there is one more person.

She's a tall blonde, actually very pretty, not as fit as Steffi, but she was still pretty.

She smiles, "Hi, I'm a big fan."

I smile and give her a hug, "Can you sign this?" She asks giving me a shirt of my merch.

I smile and sign it, I look around and there are barely anymore people here, "Wanna go for a walk together?" I ask.

She beams, "Or course!"

I smile and we leave together walking out of the lobby thing, "I'm sorry I didn't get your name?" I say.

She grins showing pearly white teeth, "Sasha, Sasha Malden."

I smile, "That's a lovely name." I smile.

Maybe I need to move on from Steffi. She told me too.. Maybe I should for both our safety.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
SORRY ITS A SUCKY CHAPTER BUT HEY THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SECOND BOOK!! 😜😜😜
So yayyyyyyyyy!

QOTD👇
1. When do you want me to update again?
2. Did this first chapter suck?
3. Should I make this like a Series??
4. Good or bad? Chapter..
5. I Love You ☺️ I'll update soon!!

BYEEER ~Steffi❤️💋