Chapter 30. The End.

A/N I'm making this long for you guys okay? Read the AN at the end.🚀 listen to; Break Away by Kelly Clarkson for the chapter okay?

Steffi POV)

"Hey girls!" I wave at them next to the gate.

"You just made it. We're boarding now." Marlee smiles.

I look at her neck, she obviously tried to cover it up with make up, but sorta failed, "How are you feeling?" I ask as we enter the first half of the plane.

"Alright. My neck is actually sore." She rolls her eyes.

"I'm sorry." I sigh.

We make it to first class, "You lady's are the only ones in first class, enjoy your flight." The attendant says.

We all put our stuff In the top holder things, "I can't wait to land in London." Sophia smiles.

I nod, "Yeah." I sit down next to Marlee, Mahogany, Giorgia and Bree.

"We are now taking off, please make sure to be fastened in your seat belts." The speaker says.

I buckle up, "Ready girls?" I ask.

"Yessssss!" Sophia grins waving.

I smile, I look out the window, feeling the plane move and finally fly up to the sky, I look down at LA, "I'll miss it." I whisper.

I look down an close the window shade thingy, "Wanna watch The Purge?" Marlee asks.

"Sure why not." We get the movie player and we select the purge.

"Wifi is $9 an hour.. I'm getting it." I laugh and stand to see the attendant, "Can I buy wifi?" I ask.

She nods and gives it to me while I give her the money, I connect and type in the password, "Thanks." I sit back down.

I go on my twitter, seeing it blow up about Cam and I, about how he's cheating on me with Madison.

I roll my eyes and decide to tweet.

Can't wait to landddddddd Have a 15 hour flight ahead of meh😳

I post it and get reply's asking where I'm going, "Oh shit!" Mahogany yells starring at the screen where the mask dude shows up.

I laugh, "I'm gonna try sleeping." I close my eyes and lean against Marlee.

Matt POV)

"Becca how much longer!" Nash groans.

She laughs, "About 6 more hours." She turns around.

"Can I have a Dr. Pepper?" I ask.

She nods and leaves, "Do you think the girls are in the air right now?" JJ asks.

I shrug, "Probably. We'll end up getting there before them though." Shawn says.

"So what do the houses look like?" Gilinsky asks Nash.

"We can get an apartment, or a house. Which one?" He asks.

"Let's do apartment. Then as we progress we'll get a house." Gilinsky says.

I nod agreeing, "Will they be happy to see us?" I ask.

The boys nod there heads yes, but in their eyes you can tell that their not sure.

I sigh and sit back in my seat, "Five more hours." I mutter and close my eyes.

Steffi POV)

"How much longer?" I ask.

"About 7 hours." Marlee sighs.