Chapter 13.

Steffi POV)

I roll over and hit someone, "Babe." I hear Cam whisper.

"Your literally on me." He finishes.

I groan and sit up, "What time is it?" I ask.

"10." He shrugs.

I look at the couches to see Bree already awake and ready for the day, "I love your outfit." I compliment.

She looks down, "Thanks! I love your morning hair!" She laughs.

I groan and fall backwards, covering my face with a pillow, I hear Cam laugh, "Babyyyyy." He groans trying to take the pillow off.

"You'll see my ugliness." I mutter.

"Your never ugly." He says.

I grunt, "Yeah right."

"Your not!" He then flings the pillow off my face, it lands on Giorgia.

She groans, my eyes widen and Cam looks at me, "Sorry." He laughs.

Giorgia sits up, yawning. Her hair is a mess, she touches her head, "What happened last night?" She grunts.

"I have a huge head ache-" I cut her off.

"I told you you were gonna get a hangover." I say and get up, I get an ice pack from the fridge and give it to her.

"Thanks bae." She says.

"So what are we doing today?" Bree asks.

Cam shrugs, "Today is our last day in Orlando MAGCON."

I nod, "Training." I smirk.

The girls look at me confused, "Oh right you don't know, listen." I say.

I then explain everything from when I found out Marlee was my sister to last night.

Giorgia nods, "I talked to a plant?" She asks.

"Yeah.. Your freaky when your drunk." Cam's eyes widen.

I laugh, "I'm gonna get ready." I say and grab clothes.

I head into the shower.

----

I get out of the shower and grab my clothes, and since we're doing combat I decide to wear; Dark red tank top, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans with rips on the knee's, and black combat boots.

I smile and put my hair into a high pony tail, making it still go down past my mid back.

I walk out of the bathroom ready and Cam's eyes widen a bit when he see's me. I smirk and walk over to him, I plant a kiss on his lips, while grabbing by black bag.

I turn around and start out for the door.

---

Once I'm downstairs mostly everyone from MAGCON is here, Cam eventually came down after me,

I smile, all we need is for Bree and Giorgia to hurry up!

"Hey!" Giorgia calls waving at me.

She looks pretty, she's wearing; blue high waisted shorts, a white crop top that has two palm tree's, her dark blue toms, and her black beanie that says Bad Hair Day.

I smile and she hugs me, "Nice to see you sober." I giggle.

She playfully rolls her eyes and hits my arm, "So what are we doing Now?" She asks.

I shrug, "The show, then meet and greet, then training." I smirk at everyone.

Giorgia claps her hands, "I've always wanted to know how to kick ass!" She hollers at me.

Giorgia laughs walking backwards, she bumps into Gilinsky.

Giorgia POV)

I laugh and I bump into something Hard.

I turn around and apologize, I stop mid sentence starring at a fucking hot piece of Dude.

"Hey I'm Jack Gilinsky." He smiles.

I smile shy back, "Hey, I'm-"

"Giorgia right? Your a Victoria secret model like Steffi." He nods.

I nod, "Yeah."

"Why you here at MAGCON?" He asks.

"I'm here with Bree and Steffi, we all haven't hanged out since Steffi left for MAGCON so we thought we should give her there a little surprise." I motion towards me.

He laughs, "Sweet, so are you doing the event with us?" He asks.

My eyes widen slightly, "Huh what?"

He laughs that beautiful laugh of his again and smiles down at me, "Are you part of MAGCON?" Jack J barges in smiling shaking his head.

"Oh! I'm just visiting with Bree." I Smile.

"Too bad. We could have gotten to known each other a little more." Gilinsky winks.

He turns and walks away, leaving me Dumbfounded; holy shit. Does he have a girlfriend? And just like that I see him bend down and kiss a really pretty girl, I feel myself frown. Johnson walks over and meets another girl and the four of them all talk together. I sigh and turn around paying attentioin to Bree's Convo with Mahogany.

Steffi POV)

I see Giorgia look down frowning, I walk to her, "Gilinsky?" I Whisper to her.

She looks up., "Sorry?"

"Gilinsky. Thats whats bothering you?" I ask.

She nods and looks down, "He said he would have loved to gotten to get to know me, then he goes and kisses another girl." she looks up.

I shake my head, "Thats Rediculous. Dont worry I got you babe." I smile and we hug each other.

"Thanks Boo." She whispers.

"Lets go to the first event okay?" I say.

She smiles, "Lets Do it!" She puts her fist in the Air, and we run together with Bree to backStage.

We huddle together and talk about what we'll do on stage, soon enough I run out and the crowd roars.

"WHAT UP ORLANDO!" I scream.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Sucky ending I know I'm sorry! And forgive me I haven't updated in forever! :( I'm sorry school has been hell😑 and I also auditioned for "Grease" The Musical. So I'm excited to know who I am soon 😵😄

1. When shall I update?
2. Do you like Madison Beer?
3. Did you know Gilinsky and Madison are together?
4. I Love You all:) ❤️

BYEEEEE SWAGGGGGGG LOVE YALLLLL IDK WHY THE HELL IM DOING THISSSS BUT WHAT EVSSSSSSS ☺️. ~Steffi💝