Chapter 29.

Steffi POV)

I feel the bus jerk to a stop, I run to the front of the bus with all the girls, "Haley are you sure-" she cuts me off.

"I'll get on the first flight to The UK tomorrow afternoon alright? Go get out of here before the boys come." She nods.

I sigh and get off the bus, I hear the boys yelling after us, but all of us girls keep running till we reach the airport entrance.

"LEAVE!" Cam yells disgusted.

I feel tears wanting to pour from my eyes, "Dick." I mutter and carry my bags.

Marlee stops me, "Hold on." Cam and the boys go back inside the bus.

I drop my bags, Marlee storms back into the bus, "Marlee!" I holler getting on with her.

She goes and knocks on Cam's bunk, "What!?" He yells sanding.

She punches his nose hard, making him stumble back, "Your such a bastard!" She yells.

Cam holds his nose, his eyes look red of anger, "You bitch!" He yells and goes to Marlee.

He lifts her neck up, her feet dangling from the ground, she claws at Cam, she grabs her neck, she can't breath!  my eyes widen, "CAMERON!" I yell and go towards him.

He punches my nose, making me fall back, hitting the desk.

I feel the back of my head and groan, there's blood.

"CAMERON!" Taylor yells and punches Cam's side.

He let's go of Marlee and Taylor catches her as she gasps and breaths heavily, "What is wrong with you!? Do you think the fans would be happy about this!?" Taylor yells.

He holds Marlee as she leans against his chest, I look at her neck, seeing purple splotches to appear, "Your a fucking Bastard. Don't you ever touch my sister again dickhead!" I yell at Cam as I slap him.

He grunts, "Cam, leave. You and your bag of trash." Nash pushes Madison towards Cam.

"Why!?" Cam yells.

"Your not the same Cam we knew, you've gone back to being the bully. Are you happy?" Matt asks mad.

"She's a bitch! Marlee deserves to die and so does Steffani!" He yells angry.

Did I just hear him say my sister should be dead?

I walk to him, I kick him hard in the nuts, he falls to the floor on his knee's, "I HAD TO FUCKING DEAL WITH YOUR BULLYING SHIT FOR YEARS AND NOW YOU HURT MY SISTER? YOUR A BASTARD! YOU HURT ME EVERYDAY, WELL GUESS WHAT!?  YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE DEAD!" I yell.

I roll my eyes and get off the bus, Taylor follows with Marlee in his arms, "Where are you girls going?" He asks starring at Marlee.

I sigh, "Back to our homes and gathering all of our things. We're moving." I say as we all walk towards the entrance to the plane.

"Where?" Taylor frowns.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" I ask stopping, the girls walk ahead.

"Promise." He kisses Marlee's head as she sighs.

"We're moving to London." I say.

Taylor's eyes widen, "Promise we'll all see each other again?" He whispers.

I nod and side hug him, "Come get Marlee.. You both Love each other, it's easy to tell." I whisper and let go.

He stares at Marlee and sets her down, she grunts and touches her neck, swallowing, "Let's go." She whispers and walks past me with the girls.