Chapter 16.

Steffi POV)

"Let's go!" Giorgia perks running up a mountain trail.

Me, Bree, Sophia and Damien run with her. As we reach the top the others are still coming, "How are you running up this hill!?" Marlee complains.

I laugh, "We're models! We used to do this everyday. I miss it!" I say grinning.

"And we're also spies! We're required to do things!" Sophia laughs climbing a rock.

I hoist myself up, "First rule. You have to be fast. So come on!" I yell running forwards.

"This way. We're almost there." Giorgia says.

I nod, "This is very high up here. You girls used to actually run this!" Jack J asks breathless.

I laugh, "We all still do. And it's easier so no one will see." I shrug.

"Damn." Cam mutters behind me.

I smile and Giorgia stops between two tree's, "This is it!" She grins running into the open meadow.

It's a perfect spot, "Nice job." I nod.

It's a wide open meadow, with bright green grass and trees all around it, there's even a stream river thing on the other side.

"We should camp out here." Cam says.

I grin, "I'm down with it!"

"Alright. I'll take the girls. Come on!" Sophia hollers and points towards the stream.

"We'll be over there?" Sophia nods.

I nod, "I'll take care of the boys. Damien can handle the weaponry." I smile.

Damien nods, "I brought a table, it's the fold one." He laughs and pulls it out of his duffel bag, then pulls it out and sets it down in the grass, "Let's do this." He smirks.

I smile, "C'mon boys!" I point and run over to the shady area.

The boys stand ready, "First of all. You have to make sure to know the basics of fighting," I start.

"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy." I state.

"Understand?" Damien asks.

The boys nod, "Good. Continue." Damien nods.

"I'm saying this because any fighting technique is useless unless you first totally commit to violence of action. Don't be afraid to hit first, and when you do, hit hard." I nod.

Jack G raises his hand, "Really?" I ask.

"Your raising your hand? Just ask dude." I shrug.

"Why do we need to know all this?? It's not like Twilight." He laughs.

I narrow my eyes on him, "Gilinsky," I start slowly walking towards him.

"Me, Damien and Sophia are spy's. You don't know what there capable of. I'm doing this for my freedom, so I can be with the love of my life and my family," I say stopping.

"Wouldn't you want to know all you could? Don't you?" I ask.

He swallows, "Sorry. Yes I understand."

I smile, "Good,"

I walk back, "Now, first rule. Always protect your face."

"Gilinksy and Johnson your up." Damien says.

"I-Okay.." Jack J sighs.

Him and Jack G circle around each other, fists showing, "FIGHT!" I yell.

They both jump, I face palm, "Do you think they'll wait!? There just gonna attack!" I sigh.

"Cam and Damien." Sophia walks over with the girls.

My eyes widen, "What!?"

"Yeah. Cam is strong. See how they all do against Damien, he is the best guy we have that is a spy." She shrugs.

"Do they already know what they're doing?" I point to the girls.

"Yeah-Well sort of, Giorgia fell a little bit and tripped, but over all yeah." She smiles.

I nod, "Okay.. Cam and Damien." I sigh.

Cam and Damien stand, they both run at each other, Cam takes Damien to the ground, "UPPERCUT!" I holler.

Cam immediately punches Damien's chin, making It seem as if Damien's head is going up or off his body.

I nod, "Stay on your feet and keep moving, second rule." I say loud so everyone hears.

Cam stands immediately and Damien get up and knocks Cam down, "Bring it!" Damien smirks.

"Fine then." Cam mutters.

Cam kicks Damien's stomach and Damien goes backwards, Cam stands and bolts to Damien, bringing him to the ground and locks Damien in a choke head.

"Nice job." I say nodding.

Cam stands and smirks at me, he smiles as I walk past him keeping his eyes on me, "One more
Thing," I smile at him.

He looks dazed by me, Damien's stands and knocks Cam over, "Never take your eyes off your enemy." I roll my eyes and walk back to the boys.

Everyone breaks out laughing while Cam stays defeated on the ground.

I giggle, "Nash, your up." I nod.

Damien stands, looking fine, not even hurt, "You good?" Sophia asks worried.

Nash and Damien ready, "Go!"

Nash lunges at Damien, but Damien blocks Nash and punches his nose, Nash goes back and grunts, running at Damien, he punches Damien's gut, I nod.

"C'mon." I say.

Nash does a Hook, doing the outward arcing punch towards the ear perfectly, Damien yelps and falls back. Nash holds his foot in place on Damien's jaw, "Am I good?" He asks sweating.

I nod, "Nice job Nash." I say.

He nods and walks back to Cam, "Nice job." They pat each other.

I nod, "Girls you sure you know what your doing?" I ask.

Marlee looks down, "No we all don't." She laughs nervously.

I sigh, "How about we all camp out here? Today was the last day of MAGCON Here. Let's just camp for a day or two." I shrug.

Cam grins, "let's do it!"

I smile, "alright. Let's pack up, head back to the hotel and get everything ready then." I shrug.

Cam puts his arm around my shoulder, I smile as we all walk together, "Ew." I push Cam's arm off me.

"What?" He asks laughing.

"You stink." I laugh.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Sorry it's short loves!! :( also when should I update? Not that long of an author note today😊 but eh you only care about the chapter anyways😂 Bye loves!' :) ~Steffi 💖