Chapter 8.

...... Y'all love me no matter what, ok.

..... sorry for making you cry if I did :(

Cam POV)

"N-No.. STEFFI!" I yell as tears escape my eyes.

The doctor shakes his head, "She's gone," he sighs.

I hold her cold hand in mine and cry, "But," the doctor says.

I straighten, "What?"

"I have been working on a serum.. It may work on her. To make her living." He smiles.

My eyes widen, "Really?"

He nods,"Hello. I'm a spy. I don't just go on missions I do things for the better of man kind."

"What will the serum do?" I ask.

"Make her become alive." He grins.

"DO IT!" I yell panicked.

"We need to get the right equipment. Come with me okay? Help me gather everything I need." He nods.

I nod and we head out the door to get the things we need and such.

Sophia POV)

I groan as I approach the boys, "Wow." I mutter.

That man is A General, and a spy. I had to be more polite and everything.

Damien rushes through the halls, "Is she okay!?" He freaks.

The boys look at him confused, granted Damien is hot enough to be a Calvin Klein model but he isn't, "She.." I trail.

"I don't know. General is talking to Cam." I whisper.

Damien's eyes widen, "Why the fuck is my dad here!?" He screeches.

I shrug, "How should I know?" I ask.

Damien sighs, "I'm going to go look for him."

"Be safe." I holler.

He nods, "By love you." He says and walks off.

"Love You too." I whisper.

In all honestly I may have 'tiny' crush on Damien, but he's Gay.. Which makes me want to cry.

I sigh and sit down next to Nash.

Damien POV)

I stroll down the halls, and then see Cam carrying moniters and stuff. TF?

I walk down behind him, to see my dad rocking the Doctor look.

He unlocks a door ad goes inside, locking it: it's a damn creepy corridor.

I look in the window and see Steffi's now pale face, I bring my hand to my face, "Holy shit, no." I mutter.

I knock on the door, my dad see's me and let's me in, "Hey son." He nods.

Cam looks confused, "He's my dad." I shrug.

Cam nods and my dad hooks Steffi up to a machine, he puts an IV in her arm.

Cam POV)

Doc pulls out a bright green liquid, about to put it in the IV, Damien stops him, "Are you positive it will work dad?" He asks.

He nods annoyed, "Ready? Hold her down."

Me and Damien hold Steffi's cold shoulder's down.

I take in her appearance, she seems very pale, dark circles, unhealthy.. I sigh.

Doc puts the Serum in the IV.

I look down at Steffi, then at the heart monitor, we wait for about five minutes, Damien pulls away, "It didn't work." He sobs.

"I don't believe that!" I yell.

I hear a beep. I look up and my eyes widen, the heart monitor starts up with beating regularly, I look down at Steffi, her color is back, her hair isn't dull, she looks healthier.

My eyes widen and I pin her down, on her shoulders.

Her eyes open as she gasps for air.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘
Told y'all not to worry!! ❤️now y'all love me again)

When shall I update? :)

Love you😘 ~Steffi👋