Its bad news...

Last time on castle:
"Mr castle there seems to have been some problems that arose during your MRI."

"Mr castle it seems you have some internal bleeding and your blood pressure seems to be incredibly high for a male of your age and health."the doctor announced
"Can that have came from the crash?" Castle asked mortified. "Possibly but my thought is that this ha been building up over time and the crash just brought it to light. So, Mr Castle, are you willing to go to surgery for the bleed in your abdomen?" The doctor said with doubtful eyes. "Would that help?" He asked "possibly. But I think it best if we wait for the surgery and see what happens. Is that ok with you and your wife?" He asked pointing to rick and then to Kate. "Oh.... I'm..... " Kate started. "Me and my wife think that's a terrific idea." Castle said holding Kate's hand." Kate have him then look and castle smiled. The doctor smiled, wrote something down in the pad and left.
"What happened to you?" Kate asked "I was walking and as I was about to cross the street, a car spun, lost control and knocked me down. So I caught a cab to the hospital and then when I was here they called you." He explained.
"Why didn't you just call me yourself?" Kate asked sitting down next to him. "I don't know I guess I forgot. But i am so sorry Kate, I didn't mean for any of this to happen." He said and looked at her with his loving eyes. "What do you have to be sorry for? Because you didn't call me right away? Castle if you'd've called me right away then we may have both been in an accident. Besides I was in a scan so I didn't have my phone." She said and then pecked him on the lips. "Now, let's get you sorted and then we can go home and cuddle up with a good movie."
"And popcorn? With the kids?"
"With popcorn and the kids, yes." She said whilst rolling her eyes and castle did a mini fist bump so that she wouldn't see.

A/N- sorry for the short chapters, I'll make it up to you I promise. Now, next time there's either going to be a terrible accident during the surgery or everything goes smoothly and they return home safely. Comment what you would like to happen next, majority wins. Good luck. Ily.