Special Suprise

'The kids are fast asleep in Alexis and Stana's room.' Rick said coming down the stairs. 'So what do you want to do now?' Kate asked tauntingly. 'We could read.' He said. 'We could watch tv.' She said. 'Or we could do something different.' He said. 'Oh yeah? What you got in mind?' She said getting up. 'I have a very intricate knot in my back. And I would love if I got a massage?' He asked wiggling his eyebrows. 'I'll do yours if you do mine.' She said and raised an eyebrow. They walked into the bedroom and Kate got undressed. 'Um.. What are you.. Um.. Doing?' Rick said startled. 'Im getting ready for my massage.' She said. 'I thought I was going first.' He said and frowned like a little boy. 'Well how about we do it. Together?' Kate said and stepped closer to rick. She put her hands on his chest. He put his hands on the crook I her spine and smiled at her. She stepped back, 'what?!' She asked frantically. 'Nothing. You're just beautiful.' He said. 'Uhuh. Now, shut up and kiss me.' She say and they leaned in and started to move their lips in sync. Rick got Kate and lifted her up and put her on the bed. They lay down. 'Hey rick.' 'Yeah?' 'I have a um. Special surprise for you.' 'Oh really?' 'And what would this surprise be?' They stopped for a little bit. 'I um can't tell you yet.' She said. 'Ok. Well, you want to carry on here?' He asked 'Hell yeah!' They continued kissing pationately. Then Kate could feel his mister slowly become erect. She giggled in between kisses. He took her shirt off and kissed her up and down. She moaned when he reached her pants. He slowly undid them and slipped a finger in. He slowly rubbed around. He undressed himself and took her pants off. He lowered himself next to her and slipped into her core. He thrusted in and out and she moaned and groaned loudly with everyone. 'Castle... I'm... Nearly.. There...' She said in between breathes. 'Me... Too...' He said. 'Ok. One.... Two.... Three...' And with three they both emptied themselves into each other. He removed himself from her and lay down under the sheets next to him. 'So. What's your surprise?'
'Oh.. Uh.. Don't freak out.' She said. 'I won't.' He said curious. 'Ok. Umm. I'm uh.. I'm pregnant.' She said.......