Loving you

"Someone! Please! anyone. Help!!" Rick cried as e frantically rushed to fin someone.
"What's the problem sir?" A worker asked.
"It's my daughter. She was on the ride and she's gone. Se was right there. Please she's only four. You have to help her." Rick begged.
"Okay sir. But first. Would you like some jello?" He asked.
"Jello?! What?" Rick asked as he slowly began to fade out of his dream.
"Jello rick. He said jello." Kate said stroking his arm.
"Kate. You're here. Where are the kids?" He said quite frantic.
"They're fine. At home with your mom." Kate said pecking his cheek.
"Oh thank god." Rick said lying back.
"Why? What's wrong?" The nurse asked coming into the room.
"Nothing. Just a nightmare." Rick said looking at Kate's beautiful brown eyes. "I love you." He said looking at her.
"I love you too, kitten." She said giggling. Rick pretended to be mad but then laughed as well.
"Okay sir. They're ready for you." the nurse said.
"I'll be right here when you get back okay babe." Kate said.
"Okay. I'm sleepy. L... Love.... You." Rick said.
"I love you too." Kate said to rick as he fell asleep.
*3 hours later*
"Morning." Rick said opening his eyes to his beautiful family.
"Afternoon sleepy head. Silly daddy." Alexis said.
"Hey my pumpkin. How are you?" Rick said.
"I went to school!" Alexis said.
"Really? That's good isn't it pumpkin. Where's stana, Kate and Cosmo?" Rick said.
"They went with Grams to get ice cream in case you wake up. I wanted to stay here with you daddy." Alexis sad proudly.
"Speak of the devil. He's awake." Kate said walking in with stana, Cosmo and Martha.
"Hey." Rick said smiling.
"Hi." Kate said sheepishly.
"Oh darling you're awake. How are you feeling?" Martha said concerned.
"I'm good mother." Rick said hugging her.
"Dada!!" Cosmo and stana said almost simultaneously.
"Hey guys. Come up here. Sit with dad." Rick said smiling and helping them up.
"Ice cream remember." Kate said holding the kids' ice creams.
They give them out and ate them. Then the doctor came and said rick could go home.
*at the loft*
"Ah! Home sweet home!" Rick said coming through the ever so normal loft doors.
"Okay. You need to get some rest now mr." Kate said.
"Yes Kate." Rick said sincerely like a little boy.
"If you're lucky I might even join you." Kate said smirking making rick smile and walk off into the bedroom.
"Okay you guys. Bed." Kate said to the kids.
"Yes mommy." They said as they walked up the stairs to their bedrooms.
"Thank you so much for today Martha." Kate said hugging the woman.
"No thanks necessary dear. I enjoy spending time with you, rick and the kids." Martha said smiling and left.
Kate walks into the bedroom and rick is lay there with petals in the floor and four roses on the bed.
"What's all this?" Kate asked stunned.
"I wants to show you how much you mean to me. You are an amazing woman and I don't deserve you in my life. I am so so thankful you're here." Rick said tearing up.
"Don't cry. You're gonna make me cry." Kate said also tearing up.
"Okay just let me explain the roses. One is for Alexis. One for stana. One for Cosmo. And one for the little guy you have there." Rick say pointing to her stomach. Kate started crying and rick got up to hug her.
"I love you rick." Kate said smiling through tears.
"I love you too, Kate." He said. "Let's get to bed."
They lay down and before long they were both asleep.