Chapter 20

Sana's PoV

"What? Don't give me that look, Wife. I know where have you been, with whom you were?" Sid's voice broke me apart. He was blaming me for being at my job? Really? What about him being in bed with his ex fuck buddy on social media?

I took a step backwards, flinching when his grip on me tightened. How could he be so inhumane? How could he insult me infront of his friends? Why would he do that? Shouldn't he be guilty of what he did?

I turned blue when I saw a silhouette figure appeared at the foyer with a smile of a snake, she walked further in, "oh my God, Sid. Took you long enough to finally give me a call" Kate's shrilly voice boiled my blood even more.

Sid's grip on me loosened and a huge smile broke on his face. She gave me a cruel look, and before I could register what was happening, she kissed him and to my dismay he kissed her back, viciously she winked at me. I cringed watching them make out right in front of me and all his friends. His friends started cat calling him, making insane comments about how they could share. Jay was giving me a look full of regret, his eyes were red hot with anguish.

I turned around, trying to keep my tears at bay. "Sana" I heard Jay speak beside me.
I bit my lower lip preventing myself from breaking down. Not yet.

"Mahi, my wife is waiting for you in our car. Please stay away from him until he get into his senses" he whispered nodding towards Sid.

I genuinely smiled, "it's ok Jay. I am fine here. Not gonna give up yet" I said with a clipped smile. I wasn't a coward. I have the right to atleast know why all this facade?

"Oh..my wife trying your whoring skills at my friends. Stop that darling Jay is married. You can try anyone from here. I am sure they'd be as good in bed as me" Sid's voice resonated in the room, winking at me. He grabbed the snake in his arms and walked out, sitting on one of the couches pulling her on his lap.
I gritted my teeth, glancing at his friends who were giving him livid look. Bastards!

I heard a few gasps from the foyer, "what's gotten into him Jay. I am gonna kick his ass. Murder him with my hands" I heard a scoffing sound, a petite figure who was so small and with a perfect baby bump appeared into the hall.

"Enough Sid. We know you are hurting but not like this, man. You need to calm your butts" Jay said rather snapped at Sid.

Jay's wife, Mahi walked upto me and dragged me into one of the guest rooms, swearing at the men loud enough for everyone to hear her.

I couldn't control myself anymore and as soon as we entered the room, I broke down, my heart throbbing loudly with sceptical sobs.

"Sh... don't give him the satisfaction of seeing you this hurt. Don't cry." Mahi cooed, kissing my forehead lovingly.

"I... I don't even know what wrong I did?" I asked, dejectedly.

"Frankly I don't know too. But I saw a picture of you with Sushant Singh Rajput in a magazine. You both were getting cosy, talking. All those affair rumours were spread like fire." She explained.

"But he is my friend. He...is not my...."

"Your friend? You are friends with the only hater of Sidharth Malik. " I gave her a confused look.