Chapter 7

Sid's PoV

Surrounded by my cousins and chatting with them was not even on my list today.
But I felt it would be better to be with them than with Sana at my penthouse .

I was very well aware of the decorations at my penthouse.
I just don't know if I would be able to curb my desires for my wife anymore.
Since I have seen her today in that Indian Attire I just wanted to rip off that dress and make love to her.

She looked so pretty in that gold flecked dress.
Her makeup which I have never seen on her earlier ever, made her look more beautiful.
Her eyes were bright with happiness.

I wanted to slap myself for not giving a try to this.
I mean she do know how desperately I wanted my butt out off this wedding.
I never believed in love specially when my mother never shown any love towards me . She always wished I was out of her sight.
She was a great wife because I know how much she loved dad. But as a mother I would give her a zero. She scolded me, beat me and even punished me.
Though dad wasn't aware of any of such sights of her as she would always attack me when we were alone.

My mother was worst then Cinderella's step mom yet I still wished she were alive now.

Dad have been a smitten cat without her. Though I was doing just fine by now.

I was on my 5th beer of the night when I felt something on my left shoulder.
I glanced at Sana, who was sleeping calmly there.
I smiled at her innocence.
Who would sleep on her own wedding.?
I know she was damn tired.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Gently picking her up, I took my leave from everyone.

John was already ready with our ride by now.
Carrying her in a bridal style, looked pretty to everyone.
They all were beaming and I don't know why was I beaming at her like a madman?

On our ride home, I kissed her forehead once again. I don't know why I did it , but it was what I wanted to do.
She didn't even shutter her eyes once rather she snuggled into my neck and started snoring.

I smirked. She will never trust me if I would say she snores.
I carried her in our bedroom which was decorated with beautiful rose petals.
I placed her on the bed.
Took a shower changed into my boxers.
I could feel she was uncomfortable in that heavy dress so decided to take off atleast some of her burden.

With a lot of difficulty I took off her each and every jewellery and clothing.

When I was almost done she stirred in her sleep and fluttered her eyes open.
She smiled dreamily and licked her lips.

Oh! Really Mrs Malik. You are so much in need of these lips.

I smirked.

Her eyes went wide open in an instant.
She closed her eyes and checked out her surroundings. I was at the top of her. Our room was filled with beautiful rose fragrance.

Sana's PoV:-

Last when I was in my senses I was at our wedding party.
When I opened my eyes , I saw that oceanic blue eyes at the top of me.
I smiled dreamily and licked my lips in the hopes he is going to kiss me in my dreams.

I opened my eyes wide, on seeing that smirk on his face.

In my dreams too, this Sid can only smirk. Good for nothing fellow!

When I felt a cold wind at my almost bare body I pushed him hard.

I looked at myself and was shocked to see that I wasn't wearing anything. Not even a bra.
Probably because I wasn't wearing one underneath my wedding dress.
What the fuck!
Sid guiltily looked away when I glared at him.
I gently pulled the duvet covering my body and raised myself in a sitting position.
Sid gulped .

"I.. I...I was just-......" He started but was stopped by a hard slap on his cheeks from me.

His eyes turned into rage and he looked at me icily.

"You what.? You thought you can fuck me when you want." I shouted at him.

"You are really a player Mr. Malik. You never wanted me as a wife but want me as a fucking slut to you, now." I continued glaring at him.

His fist clenched.

"What do you think of yourself Ms. KNOW-IT-ALL. ? That I" pointing towards himself he continued "I would want to touch you. ?. Disgusting."

After a long breath, he continued
"I have been with many women...oh sorry, many women better than you." he yelled.

I glanced at him angrily.

"So..you thought that you could take off my clothes." I stared at him icily.

"Excuse me. I was making you comfortable. I was making you wear one of my god damn t-shirt. When you snuggled in me. Wanting me to kiss you. Fuck! " He threw his t-shirt at me.
"And you know what? It's you who always fantasize of me. It's you who want me" he yelled at me one last time and stormed out of the room without a glance in my direction.

Fuck! I.. I.. thought....he wanted me. Fuck!

I immediately wore that t-shirt and took off my lehenga skirt. Stood up. And went in search of him.
I stepped into the hall and Sid was no where to be seen. I searched each and every room of the penthouse but he wasn't there. I had nothing else to look now. I switched on the television in the hall and sat on the couch waiting for him.

I must've fallen asleep because when I next opened my eyes Sid was stumbling into the penthouse. He was drunk. I rushed to help him but he pushed me away.

"Sid...are you ok?" I asked.

"Ohh...Ms..Sharmaa....oops...Mrs. Malik. You are all concerned about me now. I... I was not a good person for you a minute ago. Now...you want to help me. Oh...such a drama queen..you are...." He pouted softly. I closed our distance and grabbed him gently.

I took him to our room pushed him on the bed. He was grinning like a crazy man.
I smiled at him and pushed him on the bed. He held me tightly making me fall on the top of him. I struggled moving away from his hold but he was adamant about it. He grabbed me and lowered his lips, brushing them on my lips he placed flickering kisses on my cheeks travelling those towards my ear, he whispered "You are....hot. You...You ..."
I pushed myself away from him and
His smile vanished with remorse replacing it.
Next when I saw him, he was snoring lightly.

He was wearing a trouser pant and a t-shirt.
I removed his shoes and lie beside him.

I couldn't understand what went wrong here. I was not to have any feelings for this smug pretty face of his. But I don't know why I felt bad for his condition right now. He looked so sad.
I just wanted to wrap my arms around him. I wanted to kiss his forehead and take away his misery right now.
I restraint myself from doing any of the things. For now, it was better to maintain a little bit of the distance between us.

With these thoughts, I slept beside him.

___________________________________________
Hey Guys,
I hope you are gonna like them more now.
They will soon be your favourites.
*Vote *Comment and *Recommend to your loved ones.

PS: So excited for the next chapter. Yeah.
___________________________________________