Chapter 34

Sana's PoV

"You can't do this to me Mr. Sidharth Malik. You can't take him away from me, ever." I yelled, breaking into his office. "I am in the middle of a meeting Ms. Sharma" Sid said smiling looking over at the client nervously. I smiled devilishly, entering the room completely, "Hello Mr. Salvatore" I greeted his client who has been one of my famous client for a couple of years now. His wife and him are our fan, they got married a few years ago, our company shot their wedding, moreover, a few months ago I, personally did their maternity shoot, his wife is an actress, Mrs. Kristy Salvatore, a good friend of mine. He himself is a huge business tycoon of London, I know he has a chain of Hotels here in New York and a few in Australia too. He turned around smiling widely, "My My, Ms. Sharma, Lord, you look stunning as usual, dear. Kris, will be so excited to meet you, here. She has been nagging all the way here, about being all alone here in NEW YORK."

I smiled widely, returning Mr. Salvatore his warmth, from the peripheral vision I saw Sid gaping at us open mouthed, his demeanour changed completely, he still looked frustrated though but he was more of in a shock-stare condition. He smiled nervously when Mr. Salvatore turned around and faced him, "Mr. Malik, do you know her?" he asked with a glint. I smiled devilishly once again, I turned my eyes towards Sid's meeting the glare he was throwing at me. I threw him an equal challenging look waiting for his reply, "We are just....em..acquintances" he said, glaring at me. "Oh baby, Mr. Salvatore is like a family to me, there is no need to hide anything from him" I muttered in a clingy shrilly voice, "Mr. Salvatore, we were together a few years ago, and have a child together" I said, glaring at Sid whose eyes were almost popping out of their sockets, as if he has seen a ghost. "Oh my God, Kris will be so excited to meet your little ones. Let's have dinner tonight, all of us" Mr Salvatore grinned happily. "But Mr. Salvatore we were in the middle of some business when someone entered" Sid said glaring at me angrily. I couldn't control myself and a loud chuckle left me, that earned me a icy cold rage filled look by Sid. Mr. Salvatore shrugged, "We can discuss the remaining thing at the dinner, Mr. Malik. I have to take Kris and Mel, my daughter to the shopping" he smiled, nodded and left the office not before letting Sid know about the dinner plans. I full fledged fell in a fit of laughter as soon as Mr. Salvatore left. Sid shoved his hands into his hair roughly, almost trying to kill me with his stare. "What the fuck was that?"

"Nothin, my love" I smiled faking the adoration, trying to act over sweet. "Listen, you just get the fuck out of my premises, right away?" he roared, "Oh I will soon, my baby. Anyways, here's your notice, My son Saransh will be with me. You can do what the fuck you want. I am his shadow and will always be" I said, throwing the torn papers at his face that hit him exactly on it. I smiled, throwing him another look, he was frustrated and he walked towards me, striding small steps, his eyes focused on me, when he was in my personal space, I flinched, nervousness engulfed me. I took a step backwards and he took a step forward, his eyes still fixated on me. This continued till I hit the door, behind me, his eyes were fixed on my lips, his demeanour changed to become a lust filled bastard as usual, the playboy self coming out of his body. "Why are you so nervous, around me Ms. Sana, do you still have wet dreams thinking about me?" he whispered, I gulped, as I still have those moments with myself but I am never gonna agree upon that.

"Oh you are so smitten in love with me, oops is that because your boyfriend killed himself and now you do not have anyone?" his words were icy cold and hit me hard, I took a deep breath, trying to control my sanity, but his next words were too much for me to be calm and at peace, "You could have given him some love and he wouldn't have killed himself" I slapped him so hard that it stung my hand.

"You know what Mr. Sidharth Malik? You are an arrogant bastard, you never loved anyone, but only yourself. You think Sushant killed himself, no people like you killed him. The one who apparently judged him on every action. He was not to go up there, he left us, because of the cruel people around him. He never spoke anything to anyone but his heart was shattered from its core" I sobbed in my hands, thinking about my best friend who was no longer with me to hold me at my worst.

Sid took a step forward and put his hand gently on my shoulders but before he could give me any warmth I shoved him away from me. "Saransh wanted to meet his dad, and that's why I was here, in New York. You can't claim his custody from me as our marriage was a contract marriage. And if you haven't gone through the terms of our marriage contract let me remind you clause 17 - that says, if anyhow we share a baby, the baby will be with the mother, in a full custody after the divorce" I rhetorically said.

"But.."

"No Sid, Saransh is only mine. We married for our selfish reasons. We fucked and he happened. I am glad I have him. Thanks to you." I said, with a final look of disdain at him, I stormed out of his office in a frenzy.

I walked a few more steps and halted to see Kate walking in with smug smile, she gave me a disgustingly fake smirky look and stopped right in front of me. "Oo..the wife in the picture? Gosh, these Indian wives are like leeches on their husbands body, how could you even walk back here even----"

"Not in the fucking mood Ms. Katherine. Whatever grudges you have with we Indians, shove it in your ass. Cause we don't give a damn about what you think of us" I said, preventing myself from throwing a punch on her pretty face.

She gave me a final look and was about to walk in the office I just came out of, "Still a keep?" I muttered under my breath which was loud and ear for her. She turned around in a swift moment and without a warning her hand raised to slap me but before she could hit me, Sid held her wrist stopping her from hitting me hard on my face. I rolled my eyes, muttering a "tada" I left the scene of amusement sight for everyone around.

********
Heyaaa
Only a few more chapters to go...
Firstly any suggestions on how to make Sid suffer more???
Or should I just let him suffer till the very end???
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Suggest me how he should get her back?
Help
Help
Help
********