Chapter 18

Sid's POV:-

I stood there dumbfounded, did she just said I love you to me?

I was staring at her sassy moves, when Kate's voice echoed "Bitch"

"Dare not say things about her, don't forget she is My Wife. Stay in your Limits Ms. Maria" I yelled angrily clenching my fist.

"I wasn't...."

"I should take a leave now" I stormed out of that cafeteria with a grinning face.

I mean my wife just said Love You and kissed me rather claimed the kiss from me in front of so many people.

I was elated for us, a new beginning was not far away. When we married I never thought a day will come where I am gonna see her possessive self. I loved it though.

********************

Sana's PoV:-

I reached home a little late, I mean too late. It was past 8pm and Sid was fuming with anger for some reason. I was preparing for the shoot that will be held in California this weekend. I was informed that I'd be attending it as Ryan and Chris have to attend to a major project on the same date but in London.

So, we are paired in two teams , California, Me, Trish Evan and the agency present in California.
Chris, Ryan and Joseph alongwith an agency of London. We will be shooting a film shoot separately. I have been told the actors are Indians and are really very friendly. They both are kind-hearted and loved by everyone all over the world. So, it will easier for us to work. Although the director is too harsh, rude person. He can be really difficult for everyone.

I have prepared myself for the consequences, since I am the head , I am ofcourse gonna be in a deep shit if anything happens.

"Where the fuck is your phone?" Sid yelled as soon as I stepped into the apartment.

"Sid..I..I think I left it in the office. I am so sorry, it was a busy day. I just forgot to inform you abou--"

"Fuck!!"

"Fuck...you couldn't even inform me , couldn't pick your call. You think I have ample of time for your shit. " He roared grabbing my shoulders.

"Sid. I am sorry. I really was busy. I will make sure from next--"

"Shut up!" He yelled and stormed out of the penthouse muttering a few swears.

I rolled my eyes took deep breath and left for the shower. I can't let him rule my life. I am doing nothing I shouldn't. I am fed up of his tantrums.
After the shower and dinner, I was still in a foul mood but couldn't help it. I tried calling him a few times but it went directly to his voice mail.
I grabbed my bag and started packing for tomorrow. I have to pack my bags and tomorrow night I will leave for the shoot. I couldn't even inform Sid about it.

Next morning, I woke up at 8am which was really late, I called Ryan and informed him that I will be a few hours late for the work. He agreed as we were leaving for California tonight. I took out a sticky note and wrote a message for Sid. It seems he never came back last night. I was really full of my wrath but what could I expect from him. He won't do things differently for me. He will be what he was and that's why it's just a contract marriage rather than an original arrange cum love marriage.

I won't be back for next week. I am the head photographer for a movie shoot in California. I wanted to inform you last night. But...it's ok.
See you soon. Take care. Love You.

I wrote but scribbled the love you part afterwards.

I left the penthouse neat and tidy with the note on the kitchen island.

**************
Sid's PoV:-

I groaned holding my head in my hands, I opened my eyes , "Fuck" why did I drink so much last night.

"Sana" I whispered and felt a hand on my torso, inching down towards my waist. My eyes shot open when I felt sharp nails digging in my flesh.

"What the fuck you are doing here?" I yelled pushing her away off my body.

"Oh.. Sid. Don't be coy. It's ok. It was so nice after a long time getting fucked by your favourite person" Kate's voice literally irritated the hell out of me. She inched towards me , stark naked , fuck! Shit. This can't be true. I didn't. For fuck sake what did I do?

"Don't tell me, you don't remember last night?" She asked pouting.
I sprinted off the bed grabbed my jeans and wore it. Grabbing the T-shit , "Nothing happened. Ok . Don't try to be smart with me Katherine. I know what u want from this scandal. Stay in your fucking limits. " I yelled.

"What the hell do you think of yourself Mr. Sidharth Malik. You only came with me from the bar. If you don't remember, you were too drunk to walk home by yourself. And so, I brought you here. Things----things got carried away and we sort of fucked. But it's not new. It's ok we were just enjoying ourselves. " She explained in her irritating shrilly voice.

"What the fuck, you think I am dumb. I wasn't in a position to walk home but I fucked you. ?" I roared and she flinched , fidgeting with her hands.

She averted her eyes here and there and then started laughing loudly. "Your wife will never believe this, will she?" She took her phone out and started typing something.

"Don't you dare---" within seconds my phone started ringing. I grunted and picked up the call from my PR.

"Mr. Malik. ? Sir. You need to see the news , social media too. " My eyes glared at her and she laughed.

"What did you do?" She shrugged and took off her robe, "Come and forget everything. I will let it down. I want you. I always have wanted you. "

I stared at her eyes, I was least interested in her body. I just wanted my Sana. "Listen Kate. I am really not interested in anyone. Leave that. Is that clear. I threw the bedsheet at her , "Cover yourself up"

"What? Sid you just can't reject me for her. I mean have you seen her. She is not even your type. I can give you more than what she can" her voice sedative.

I groaned, turning to leave.
"What do you think of yourself? I put the drugs in your drink. I took you home with me and you fucking wanted her instead of me. You were moaning for that bitch. I want you. I want you" she shouted after me.

I slammed the door behind me. Once I hailed the taxi and was seated there. I switched on the news in my phone..

"Mr. Sidharth Malik , the Indian business tycoon, who was known for his playboy deeds found walking out of the club hand in hand with his ex-girlfriend, Katherine Maria , the supermodel. The actress & model , Kate, even twitted how wonderful last night was for here with someone special. "
Fuck.....

"A source says, she posted on her IG story , a picture with him in her bed with a caption - Morning like these are rare but special. "

"The main problem arises when his wife Mr. Shehnaz Malik, will get to know about these pictures. We hope the playboy doesn't break the princess's heart."

My phone started blaring , caller ID - Dad"

**********************************************
Oh my Gosh.... 😳😳😳
That will definitely break her heart into pieces.
I just hope our Sana get some sense and doesn't believe in shit.

Oh... But will she?

What do you think guys??

**********************************************