𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑 | 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃

SAMANTHA'S POV:

"Wake up, il mio amore!" I heard my mum yell for the hundredth time. I was so lazy to wake up for school, and moreover I wasn't encouraged to go because of yesterday's incident.

{My love}

I didn't feel like going to school but I had to go because it was my last year and I didn't want to repeat- like who would want to repeat when your three months to finishing high school?

I sat upright and said a short prayer before I went to brush my teeth. After I brushed, I took a warm shower that made me feel calm. Like who knew taking shower was such a stress relief?

After showering I dressed into a white crop top and blue jeans, in addition I wore black leather boots and did my hair into a messy bun but added some gel on the front to slay my edges.

Being Italian meant having thick hair, which kind of frustrated me because for me to slay edges required a lot of gel which stuck on my forehead like glue- that was one of the reasons as to why I rarely slayed my edges and also because I really sucked at slaying it. I watched millions of YouTube tutorials before on how to slay edges but still didn't do it right.

"Ragazza! Hurry up you are going to be late to school" my mum yelled and I hinted the impatience tone in her voice. I was still doing my edges which ended up badly laid, so I just left it. I quickly swung my bag on my shoulders and hurried downstairs.

{Girl}

I ate my Nutella sandwich with milk slowly tasting every bite. Nothing beats a taste of Nutella in the morning, never!

"Okay mama we can go. I'm so sorry for making you late" I apologize looking into her eyes, " it's okay baby don't worry about me. It's about you, I didn't want you to be late for school" she emphasized and I nodded softly in response before giving her a smile which she quickly reciprocated.

We entered the car and mom drove to school. The whole road was played with music; specifically Britney Spears. She's such a good singer, one of my faves.

I stared at the window imagining all sorts of things about life. Is it just me or do you guys also ever imagine life how it could be or what you want it to be when you listen to music and stare at the window? Like you get a sense of adrenaline, that brings you to a world of your own.

Music was everything and there wasn't a way music wouldn't help you feel better. According to research music had helped a lot of teens to get rid suicidal thoughts.

"We are here!" My mum shook my shoulder startling me as I slipped out of my thoughts. I gave her a goodbye kiss before I walked inside the building and avoided all the stares- like why do bitches never mind their business?

I entered Mrs Monroe's class, apparently we had English everyday as first lesson- that sucks in a way but then...

"Hey babe!" I heard a deep voice call me coming from the back of the class- I scanned through the whole class only to find Jack sitting on the sit we fought for yesterday.

Ugh, son of a bitch!

I found a sit next to him that was free and I sat on it, "Why'd you call me babe?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I couldn't deny the fact that my heart skipped a beat when he called me that, but he was a playboy all he would do was hurt my feelings which I wasn't willing to risk.

"I can call you whatever I feel like calling you whenever I want. So today who got the chair hun?" I rolled my eyes and a small smile twitched on my lips, "whatever it's just a chair."