𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟖 | 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒

SAMANTHA'S POV:

Yesterday was weird and all that stuff. Jack didn't call me, text me or anything. In the beginning I was worried but as time flew I knew that it was all just a waste of time.

Of course I was worried, what could be more important than studying? And what's more was that he left with a whole different mood and attitude.

But we all knew Jack knew what he was doing because well he was an adult.

And for a matter of fact, I was still angry at him for ditching on me and the way that he cut me beginning way through my speech made me feel even worse. He was still going to get a whole lecture from me today at school.

"Mum hurry am going to be late for school" I yelled. Today it was my mum being late, I kinda of understood her because she spent the whole night working and took very little rest, "I'm coming Sammy" she answered back.

I was sitted on the couch drinking my cup of coffee as I waited for her. The smell of the coffee just kept me on cloud 9, like who doesn't like coffee or it's smell? Especially in the morning.

Today was Friday and I was tired as fuck. Whereas Friday was the day when everyone was all up and down waiting for the weekend, I in the contrary just wanted to stay home on my bed with a big bag of chips watching a history documentary. I was a very very introverted teenage girl that loved staying home instead of attending parties; maybe that's why I had a few friends but it really didn't matter to me anymore.

Life was like that; sometimes you just had to move on and be happy with it.

Quoted by me.

That's right baby!

"Okay we can go" said my mum as she came down the stairs. I examined her pencil brown skirt with her tucked in shirt. Her skin was pale while her eyes were bloodshot red and she had huge eye bugs circled around her eyes. It looked scared that she looked like a zombie that wanted to die and she looked like she was ready to faint any moment.

The black stilettos she wore just made me worry more.

"Mama I think you should take a breakoff.  You need rest as you worked so much last night" I stated slowly giving her a small smile as I stood up.

Things were getting better with her since the detention incident but she acted a bit strict towards me which frustrated me a lot, because it wasn't fair. I was even on the thought of thinking that she hated me, but when I confronted her about it she said she was just trying to be a good mum and softened a bit more.

"No no Sam don't worry. I need to work or else who is going to take you to school" she spoke getting something in her brown Chanel bag, "I can walk to school come on mum, I'm 18" I gave my point and she sighed as she stopped what she was doing and gave me her full attention.

She placed her hands on her hips before saying, "and who gonna pay the bills dear" she gave me a provoking smile and I laughed.

"I will pay them! I'm a wife of a gangster!" I mumbled without thinking and quickly regretted my last word. It was a mistake and didn't intentionally come out of my lips.

What the hell was I thinking, gangster?

"No miss girl your not marrying no gangster ass bitch" my mum cockily stated and I nodded with a weird smile. It wasn't even intentional holy cheese.

"Mum seriously take a breakoff I will be fine for real" I insisted and she sighed once more, "fine I'll take a break and you can walk to school today, after all your an adult" she placed her bag back on the stand and went towards the kitchen.