𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒 | 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

SAMANTHA POV:

Classes went by very fast. I spent my break time at the Cafeteria with Angie and to my luck Jack wasn't there, he probably had lunch before or after us.

I was currently having an inner argument on how to tell my mum about the detention. Or maybe I could just ditch it but that would mean that I'd get suspended which I didn't want for my records especially for a future psychologist who wanted to study at Cambridge university.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Angie spoke getting me out of trance, "nah I want a whole pound" I retorted making her roll her eyes.

"I wanna ditch detention" I spoke up thinking of how to, "you know I can help you ditch if you want" she gave me a smirk and I laughed at how silly that was.

True friends commit crimes together and that was where Angie was going, but at the end it always ended with trouble. I didn't want the both of us to get in trouble.

"Best friends are supposed to help you do the right things not help you ditch detention" I muttered and she scrunched her face clearly unamused, "girl you said you wanted to ditch and I said I could help you, your no fun for sure" she complained standing where she was. I walked back to her and dragged her till the door of the detention room.

"I'm going to detention but give me an idea on what I should tell my mum" she chuckled at my nervousness. My palms were literally sweating, I was so scared of my mum whenever she was angry or disappointed.

"Just tell her the hottest dude at school spoke to you, you freaked and you were like Yes fuck me in class" she suggested with her eyes opened wide, like an idea popped up in her head. I smacked her head, "idiot."

"You know what I'll find what to tell her and you can go home because I don't want you to waste your time for me" I stated and she shook her head, " I'm not going to leave you alone what if you get kidnapped" I sighed.

"Please Angie I'll walk home I'm a big girl and no I won't be kidnapped I can fight. I learnt karate in primary" I finished my sentence with an example kick and she laughed. We hugged before she left and I opened the door to the detention room.

It sounded like a real prison but looked like hell.

I found Jack sitted at the back as usual with two other boys, one on his left and the other on his right. The teacher at the front wasn't Mrs Monroe, instead it was a man who had small squared glasses with his whole front head shaved bald and the back with some grey hair. He was reading a newspaper and when he lifted his head and noticed me he cleared his throat catching the attention of the three boys.

"Take a sit Miss Valerio" he implored and I complied ignoring the gazes from the boys. I slowly placed my bag on the back of the chair before I took my sit. I looked around avoiding the boys and realised it's just the four of us in the room, I felt a shiver down my spine- what if they raped me?

Nah they couldn't Mr Shovelhead was there and besides I wasn't even that pretty to be raped.

I put my head down on the table and shut my eyes. I took slow breaths in and out to keep my peace.

I think your such a loner, come on go make friends with them.

Aren't you the one that said I shouldn't be close to Jack?

No it was you who promised to yourself and I was just reminding you.

Moreover were in detention. We aren't allowed to talk.

She rolled her eyes at me and yes I meant my inner self. It's weird how I talked to myself, I felt like a psychopath. Sometimes I wondered if it was just me or everyone else talked to their inner voices. Or if anyone else even had an inner voice.