Sunshine (F)

Genre : Family, arrange marriage, fluff.

Words count : 4.8k

@avinandasaha this chapter is for you.

" Rimy will go with me", Baekhyun determinedly  states that.

"But Hyun,it's your wedding night .She can go back tomorrow. Just for tonight son. It's an important day for you", a middle aged woman tries her best to convince Baekhyun.

"She is also important to me ,Mum....",Baekhyun pauses then speaks again. "I only agreed on this marriage bcoz he did accept me with Rimy. So please....", he desperately says the words. His mother can't say much after that. Baekhyun is right so she lets him do it.

"Take care of my son and her too. This is your family now . Love happily".Baekhyun finally smiles.He grabs Rimy's hand and goes to his newly wedded husband. 

"Shall we go?", his husband asks shortly which he nods as response.

Inside Park Villa

Within 40 minutes they reach in Park villa which is easily compare to an huge mansion.But this can't catch Baekhyun eyes .He himself grows in a mansion type house to but he loves to live simple way. Simple life, simple food, simple happiness all simplicity brings the enormous happiness to him. 

Baekhyun picks Rimy as the little pie is sleeping soundly so he doesn't wake her up.He follows his husband from the behind. As soon they enter the room , couples of servant bows them . Baekhyun rolls his eyes around for a second and realises it's indeed a huge. 

"Ahjumma, did you make her room?".An aged women bows as yes. "Good , take her and put her on sleep. Baekhyun , you go with her". Baekhyun follows the women as he was told to. 

"This is Chan baba's bedroom. From today it's your too. Change yourself and then come downstairs. Foods are ready", the kind woman leaves him alone. He opens his luggage which was brought beforehand. 

When Baekhyun comes down to dinning hall, his husband is already waits for him. They eat together  silently  then walk to their bedroom. 

Baekhyun is hella nervous for tonight. It's his first night with his husband but he still doesn't feel comfortable with the male. He stands on middle room awkwardly. He mentally prepares .

"Chanyeol...?", he calls receiving the attention from his husband . "Umm...can i stay with Rimy tonight? It's her 1st night at new place", Baekhyun says hesitantly not sure how his husband will react. 

"Yes sure. You can stay with her ".Baekhyun feels relives for two reasons.

1st one-- Rimy doesn't have to sleep alone in new place.And 

2nd--He doesn't have to sleep with his husband (At least not on his first night)

Baekhyun pushes Rimy's room door silently not making any sound. Seeing his daughter is sleeping curly , his lips turn into a curve. Silently  he climbs off the bed and fixes the blanket over Rimy's body. He smiles once again finally they have a family.