Drabbles -3

[Baekhyun loves to sit on Chanyeol's lap & Chanyeol finds it very hard to breathe ]

Chanyeol got interrupt when Baekhyun snatched the paper from his hand and sat on his lap facing him. Then wrapped his hand around  around Chanyeol's neck.

"Baek, told you nah don't sit like that always. Plus i'm checking the papers", Chanyeol sighed on it as he knew nothing will change Baekhyun . 

"I love to sit like that. You feel so warm baby",Baekhyun nuzzled more on Chaneyol's neck. Chanyeol got goosebumps when his boyfriend did it again. "you do your work.I won't distrub"

"As if it's possible baby?", the taller mentally prayed . 

10 minutes later

"Yeol, why're you hard?", Baekhyun blurted out so suddenly that Chanyeol  gripped his pen tightly. Shit........ Baekhyun pulled his head back from Chanyeol's neck and met with his favorite view. Chanyeol squeezed his eyes shut , totally embarrassed by his act. Bakehyun would say that his boyfriend did try his best to control.

What else can Chanyeol do ? Everytime  his naughty and cute boyfriend demands for sitting on his lap, he can't reject on those puppy pleading eyes. 

Not after sitting on his lap or more exactly his sleeping crotch, Baekhyun's breathe was tickling him too much ,sending the electrifying to his spinal cord . No matter how did he try , his monster will perfectly react at the same way every fucking single time......

Fuckkkkkkkkkkk------- Chayeol sided all papers with his one hand and picked Baekhyun over the table. "You should know before sat on me,babe. Your little Chanyeoliee needs your attention. Now take the responsibility. Baekhyun  giggled eyeing on Chanyeol's waking tent. Of course he knew his way. 

The next day 

"Yeoliee, let me sit on your lap", Baekhyun came excitedly . 

"No ,,don't you dare Baek..You  didn't even finish the papers  yesterday...No-no -no ".Baekhyun pouted when Chanyeol was shaking his head . 

But eventually Baekhyun got it, what he wanted.

[Chanyeol was  college most dangerous student who anyone wanted to get along .And Baekhyun hated bad boy the most ]

Chanyeol : "Didn't i warn you not to run with me?" *Grabs the collar of his new victim

Victim : "S-so-sorry.. i din't see ..Please let me g-go"

Baekhyun is coming from the opposite side , immediately feeling irritated seeing Chanyeol's face. He hates Chanyeol, he hates his all bad boy aura, he hates the way Chanyeol bullies others. And he hates it the most that Chanyeol was his 1st crush when he first transferred this college. 

Baekhyun is passing the taller mumblimg "asshole" .Chaneyol catches the word and grabs his wrist harshly.  "What did you say?", he asks to Baekhyun , looking sharply into Bakehyun's eyes. Baekhyun would lie if he say he doesn't find Chanyeol most hot and handsome right now. But he compels his mind right away.