I Don't Wanna Be You.... Anymore💔 (A)

This is my 1st time collaboration Writing with someone. Dear Myeonchu Thanks for your suggestions and plot giving. She is an amazing writer. Go hurry up, check on her works. I know you already did😆

Words Count : 6.5 k ( i low-key know someone is cursing me right now😅😅)

Listen the song while reading this part.....

"Yeol" ~~~~
"How many will you make this morning? ", Baekhyun whines at his husband  sitting  on legs folding position on the top of kitchen counter.

" Only 3 more to go,babe", Chanyeol replies without withdrawing his eyes from the pan where he puts the pancake batter for the 12th times.

"What are we, Pig? I can't eat more than 3 the highest. You'll waste it again", Baekhyun huffs. Chanyeol tugs the pan close then near to his little baby. He stands near the kitchen counter just because Baekhyun could match him which Baekhyun successfully does, takea his giant husband face on his tiny Palms. " I know babe, You're a great baker  and cooker but the fact is you like mine pancake the more,isn't it", Chanyeol rubs their nose together. Baekhyun scrunches his nose and smiles which comes out a loud giggle. Because it's indeed true. He loves the pancake  Chanyeol makes for him. "Go sit on the dinning table, I'm coming soon", Chanyeol puts the next one on the pan. Baekhyun jumps on the floor and steps out the kitchen with shouting" this is the last one, Yeol. You'll getting late?"

The Park couple are married on their 3rd years. Before that they were in six years  relationship. They have a sweet relationship between them as much as you could say. Even after being together 9 longs years, their love never fades away. Baekhyun is a baker, owns his own bakery. Even though he is owner, he loves to do bake, meddles with flourish and chocolate flavour. His husband Park Chanyeol is a science Professor at College. Both of them are different on working sector yet find their coax every time they hold on each other embrace.

Baekhyun drops the second text on Chanyeol's number.  It's already late than usual time and his husband isn't coming home. Baekhyun called him eariler but the irritating female tone eats his brain. That's why he choose to text him. "Just in any case Chanyeol got busy on any emergency ". No matter how much Baekhyun gets busy, he nevers failed to do his husband works. He always comes back home at evening,  cooks for Chanyeol then waits for his return so that they could eat on  their heart content. If you call it a typical love story or wifey thing then Baekhyun won't mind it. More  that when Chanyeol will give him the best homey smile every time he comes back home. It's 8:38 at the evening still Chanyeol didn't come nor calls back.

Another 30 minutes later the click sound captures Baekhyun gaze. Chanyeol enters the home with a exhausted look. He puts his shoes on shoe rack before sitting on the sofa. " Where were you, Yeol ?  Your number was off, i even left you texts", Baekhyun asks nonchalantly. Chanyeol just rely on his back without answering Baekhyun.
"Yeol, Where were you? You're late again, Is everything okay?", Baekhyun adds again.

" Baek, I'm hungry. Can we have the dinner first?", Chanyeol says on blank eyes. "Oh, yeee. Go freshen up, I'll set the table", Baekhyun hurries his way.

" Yeol, do you know Sehun proposes Luhan today? You see our group chat!", Baekhyun puts hia head on Chanyeol  left arm.
"No", Chanyeol Simply response.
" Oh!  your mobile was dead. Finally Sehun did it.They are so romantic. It reminds me our dating days. Yeol, you remember how romantically you did it too. I miss our old days. Won't you,baby?", Baekhyun blabbers on Chanyeol's ear. "Mnn, i remember ", another short faded response.