No love Zone ( S)

Genre : College life, Rivals, Smut.
Words count  : 5.1 k

"Ah fckkkkk.....D-don't squeeze my ball too harsh", Chanyeol grunts while thrusting his dick fiercely  into the person's mouth kneeling in front of him.

A teasing smrik forms into the person’s lip with mouth full of Chanyeol massive size but never stop sucking and stroking.

Not a minute later Chanyeol cums with loud moan. He falls back onto the toilet bowl, panting harshly.

" That's a lot, Chan", Baekhyun licks the remaining cum from Chanyeol's limp dick. He washes his hands and mouth and fixes himself. Turning to the tried male who is still panting from his high. "Fix yourself. You look like gross" With that Baekhyun  leaves the school bathroom.

"FUCK YOU BAEK"

Kim Sihoee, 3rd position 89% number.

Byun Baekhyun, 2nd position 94% number.

Park Chanyeol , again 1st position 95% number.

Baekhyun kicks his feets under the bench. Again he loses against Chanyeol. Teacher gives them mark sheet paper.

"Ok students, see you on your next class"

"Congratulations Baek on your 2nd position AGAIN", Chanyeol emphasis the last part mockingly.

" It’s only 1% ", Baekhyun grits his teeth angrily.

" Maybe it's bcoz You're shorter than me. Drink more milk and read harder to defeat me shortie", the taller says cockily. And he leaves.

"Jerk", Baekhyun crumbles his result card.

It's always like these since Chanyeol's transferred into his school two years ago. Baekhyun is class topper always stood first. But after Chanyeol had joined his class he never did become 1st for once. The giant snatched his place. And since then Baekhyun is just getting frustrated.

When Chanyeol wanted to be his friend, don't know why Baekhyun felt to punch on his smiling face.And with that they become mutual rival.

In those two years they never talked to each other without mocking, insulting except one thing.

Giving Chanyeol blowjob......

Last year in middle of one  sunny day, Chanyeol ran to the nearest  washroom which was beside  P.T classroom. He entered one empty cabin which wasn’t actually empty. And more surprisingly what's he seen, that was horrible.

Baekhyun was jerking off himself with eyes closed  sitting at the toilet bowl, his P.T shorts was down to his feet. He was so immersed to please himself that he forgot to locked the bathroom and didn’t noticed there's a pair of shocking eyes are watching him.

On the other hand Chanyeol was shocked as fuck to react.He was supposed to leave or mock the smaller on spot but he found it difficult to avert his eyes from the pleasing male. Seeing Baekhyun blissful face while jerking off something made him just standstill.

"AHHH....FCKKK...FCKKK. AHHH... SHITTT", Baekhyun finally cummed onto his hands. He opens his eyes to meet pairs of shocking eyes. " Oh FUCK", he screamed. Not that he's embrassed on getting caught but it's none other than his rival Park Chanyeol was watching him the whole time.

"W-what  the fuck are you doing here", he shouted nervously.

" Wanted to pee but never thought will get a sexy scenario ", Chanyeol teased him.