YeoJin - The Laws 4/12

YEOJIN - THE LAWS 4/12

"Others sense their laws within them."

 After Haseul's incident, it's a very negative impact on her younger sister, Yeojin. She's also become the topic of the bullies in Moon International Academy, everyone started to treat her severely for being the opera singer's sister.

 Ms. Vivi, her teacher in philosophy stands as the new sister to Yeojin. Ms. Vivi is known to be very kind to every student, Yeojin stayed at the public library, where Vivi found her. 

 "Yeojin sweetheart, you should go home. Your parents were waiting for you." Vivi cooed, hugging the young girl tight, but she replies tighter. "I don't feel like going home, teacher."

 "Why is that?" 

 "I might remember Haseul unni, I don't want to cry again. She had a lot of memories there." Yeojin explains Vivi is very vulnerable to these things. She stayed with Yeojin after that, she called her parents so that she can plead with Yeojin to go home.

 But on the other side, her parents understand her privacy to be alone, Yeojin's parents put Vivi to be on guard for Yeojin. They ride the car way to her home, Vivi's house seems to be very related to nature, she can see that Vivi is bringing her culture to her home. 

 "Sorry if this is way too small from the house you used to. But I guess four people can live here." Vivi smiles, Yeojin chose to sleep in her bed, while Vivi takes one pillow to sleep in the other room. Yeojin is used to sleeping with Haseul, which means she can't sleep without having another person.

 (A/N: I killed myself LMFAO) 

 That morning, the death of the MIA's headmaster Rothko surprises everyone, even Yeojin. Everybody knew Headmaster Rothko is the sweetest headmaster, he can be pretty strict but he knew how to handle students well. "Headmaster Rothko died it's because of Haseul!" 

 "Yes, I'm sure Haseul's included in this, even Miyoung's death. Snaky bitch." One of the teachers murmured, which made Yeojin stick close to Vivi. It does happen that language Ms. Han appears. Vivi asked her co-teacher, "What happened?" 

 "Headmaster died in his office for an unknown reason. He's still young, how he could die?" Ms. Han sighs, but she sent a reassuring smile to Yeojin who was still coping up. Even with the heartbreaking news spreading like a virus to the school, they continue the day, the teachers, other staff, and students who were greatly disappointed by the news still coped up some courage to continue the classes. 

 Yeojin tried to work herself out, while some of the students threw crumpled papers at her, hitting her head. Ms. Han noticed the commotion and calls the attention of the bullies, "Get your papers, don't waste them! Be aware of how many trees getting cut each day just to be your crap!"

 "Sorry, teacher Han." The bullies lazily apologize to the teacher, which the two or three of them carried the papers. Ms. Han or mainly known as Handong throws a smile at Yeojin, the girl just nods and thanks her, continues to copy the lesson.

Yeojin is alone, eating in the cafeteria, watching kids having fun. But two seniors came in their big heavy footsteps were recognizable. They were the school student president and the vice president, their existence shut everyone and it gains their attention. "Sorry to interrupt, students of MIA, but the new headmistress has replaced headmaster Rothko. Students with surnames Jin, Kang, and Song from class 2-A, the new headmistress requested you to meet her in her office, urgent." 

The news of the new headmistress is quite bizarre, not only you thinking of that, but everyone does. "This new headmistress is disrespectful, she can't even wait a day to replace the headmaster." said one, which inside of Yeojin agreed.