HaSeul - Les Misérables 3/12

HASEUL - LES MISÉRABLES 3/12

"Sing for the world as everyone perishes."

"Hello, I'm Jo Haseul! Please be nice to me!"

"Ohhh! Is this the newbie you talking about last night? She looked more beautiful than those photos you sent me!" The vocal teacher admired, Haseul awkwardly laughs at it, you would be confused if she likes compliments or Nah. Jo Haseul studied in America for 2-3 years and came back to be a singer.

She enrolled in an art school in Seoul, Korea to prove what she's been up to. The vocal teacher told her many things to start about, "Here have some warmup, try memorizing little things and let's get started. Good luck, Jo." The vocal teacher beamingly said, leaving Haseul with the students.

Haseul puts the lyrics in the sheet music stand and warms up her voice. Her young voice enchants the room of aspiring opera singers, her voice was like a precious treasure found deep within the Earth's surface, the enchanting voice will dazzle you each time. 

 But she wasn't singing the whole song yet, she's just warming up, stops at the very top of the song as she knew she used her voice wrong at the high note. Clears her throat and she starts again. Seeing someone great at something ignites jealousy of one's person. A tall girl pushes Haseul's music sheet stand and it flinches the girl.

 "What are you singing, show off newbie?"Haseul scoffs, "A song, perhaps? What are you trying to imply?" The girl's surprised to see that Haseul answers her back with a question. It burns her more, "I don't like the shit coming out from your mouth. Shut it while you still can." 

 "I'm not here to fight or anything, I just want to sing." Haseul backfires, clearly mad for the girl's attitude. She takes the sheet music stand and looks at the girl again. 

 "Sing my ass." She shrugs, pushing Haseul lightly as she came back to her stand. Someone just opens the door and everyone didn't notice that, Haseul lowers herself to reach the papers, then a helping hand appears and gives the rest of the papers. Haseul looks up and a girl with a cute face and a cute wide smile greets her, gets up, and reaches for the papers. "Hey, thank you anyway." 

 "You're?"

 "Oh, sorry for not introducing myself fast. I'm Kim Jiwoo, I named myself Chuu it's like I've decided on my stage name when I became an idol. You're Jo Haseul? I've heard from you yesterday! You've become a topic of that vocal teacher!" Chuu introduced and continue to talk as if the two were already close to each other. Somehow, Haseul liked this, "Yes, I'm Haseul, nice to meet you Chuu. Was that girl mad about everything?" Chuu and Haseul take a glance at the tall girl and Chuu answers. 

 "She's stressed out from losing her title as the star every time they did a little performance. You can't remain famous forever." Haseul understands but she hates the fact that the girl uses her to vent out her feelings, not in a good way but in a bad way."She doesn't deserve the title either, she's worse than what she did to you." Chuu continued, but the vocal teacher came back and question Chuu's existence in the room, the girl shyly smiles and left the room, bidding goodbye to Haseul. The teacher was impressed with Haseul that she found a friend during her first day.

 As expected the two worked together, helping in which fields they find pretty hard. Chuu learned that Haseul stayed in Moon International Academy to teach music, she also mentioned Yeojin her younger sister studying there, that's all the history."Alright, listen everyone! Listen! Listen!" The vocal teacher smiled when his class looks at him, lending their ears. "Well the next three days we will perform on this stadium's anniversary, some of few successful Korean singers will be the guest! The song that Haseul sang last time is the song for the performance." Haseul looks at the teacher and Chuu who's cheering at the back.