ViVi - Untitled 5/12

VIVI - UNTITLED 5/12

"A certain sense normal."

The headmistress watches Yeojin and Gowon escape the school, the student council is asking her if they can stop them. She insists not to, clearly unsatisfied, and leave them be. Yeojin stares back at her, clearly surprised, and left. they were finally outside, running away hurt their feet, but it's worth it. Gowon and Yeojin hide in the same truck, while on the road. Gowon sees Yeojin sleeping inside, sees another truck, and left Yeojin all alone in the truck.

"Teacher Vivi? You're the headmistress?" Yeojin shakily asked Vivi, who seems to be unbothered and smiling sweetly. The headmistress put her nameplate into the light, presumably, Viian is the longer version of Vivi. "Let's just say, Vivi, is a cute alternative name for me." She chuckles while putting a cup of warm tea for Yeojin. Yeojin tried to find what's up with her eyes, it wasn't the same.

"You're curious? I know..." Vivi closes her eyes, opens them, and her original dark brown eyes appear. The eyes that Yeojin saw every day, the eyes that she knew she would be safe, Vivi closes them again and her green hazel eyes appear. Yeojin is incredibly out of words and can't voice out what she wanted to speak out.

The deafening silence was cut off by Vivi putting down her cup and saying, "I should thank Rothko for giving treatment to me. But the new me should be free and not keep inside the prey. Vivi reminds me of this flower. Pure, innocent, and youthful. You felt her innocence, wasn't it Yeojin?" 

The young girl just looks at her and slowly nods, accepting the tea. Viian smirks, "Please drink, I'm foolish to put poison on your tea. I'm protecting you, don't I?" Yeojin abruptly put down her tea, it made Vivi cover her mouth to contain her laughter. Yeojin sighs, clearly the teacher she was looking up fooled her.

"The headmaster is incompetent. All along, he lets all the student's problems slip under his skin, he doesn't know you're getting bullied, everybody should be taking care of their students, right? Also Handong, she knows me after all this time. She stayed quiet. I'm doing this to help you, the victims, especially you." Vivi began to point out, crossing her legs, finishing her tea. 

Yeojin felt the teacher is watching from afar, Vivi is been observing everyone in the school. It scares her to think and compares Vivi and Viian together.

The room is dark, but she can see the enormous windows were opened but no light shines on the office, but the help of the lampshade helps Yeojin to see Vivi better. Yeojin knows one thing is playing with her head, is to escape, with Gowon. It was their plan, if they meet the headmistress, Gowon or her must find a way to escape and live.

"You're the same person who replaced headmaster Rothko, announces the surprising dorm system, you're also behind to those ridiculous rules and regulations. You almost killed everyone! You even killed two or three students on your first day!" Yeojin bawls, and so, Vivi sternly looks at her, she doesn't look happy or anything.

Vivi pours on both of their cups, "I didn't kill them, they killed themselves surprisingly I digested this gory phenomenon." She said, but Yeojin continues, "If headmaster Rothko gives you treatment, does it mean you have a personality disorder? Like in your main personality, you're Vivi and the other is Viian."

"Rothko mentioned my disorder is quite different than a normal split personality disorder, my other personality can affect my physique, like my eyes, for example, I can remember my memory from being Vivi and being like this. I remember him putting me in the ward as he knew Viian is dangerous." Viian bitterly muttered.

Yeojin went on, "I mean the headmaster is not wrong, headmistress." Vivi smiles, treating her insult as a sweet compliment. Yeojin stands up and makes her way to the door.