Olivia Hye - Walkman 12/12

OLIVIA HYE - WALKMAN  12/12

"Na tinuruan mo ang puso ko

Na umibig na tunay."

Little Hyeju won a game from the amusement park, where her mom decided to take her.

"Wulp." Hyeju points.

"Where, Hyeju?"

"Wulp, mama, wulp!" Hyeju's mother laughs at the way her daughter pronounces the word wolf. Though she's already 6 years old, she still had trouble pronouncing words, like the wolf for example. She says wolf in her neutral face with her cute triangular lip, which her mother finds cute the most.

"Alright, please the wolf stuff toy." Hyeju's mother asked politely, the stand owner gives the stuffed toy, and the small hands of Hyeju lands on the toy. She doesn't smile and keeps the toy while walking with her mom. Hyeju is very happy, exploring the place if they could find an interesting place.

But the music, the crowd, the people doing amazing things, the ride filled her eyes with happiness, she's overwhelmed with happiness. She sees kids playing and having fun too. Running in circles or playing with their toys. 

Son Hyeju was born and showered with love by her parents. She started school last year and she's taking a vacation with her mother, her mother had a personal problem with Hyeju. At first, it seems to be normal, but the older Hyeju gets, dangerous things happen. But she still manages to control it and she isn't sure if her daughter could live a peaceful life.

Little Hyeju was happy, holding the wolf plushie. "Mama, can I get a wolf?"

"No, sweetie. Wolves are only in the forest, they are free wild animals." 

"wild?"

"Yes."

"Fine, I'm going to get myself a wolf,"  Hyeju said, stomping her foot. Her mother giggles and only pinches her daughter's cheek. But then again, delight approaches her core and began giggling, her mom notices her and giggles. The unknown entities of this story were known to manipulate the time or accelerate the time, they can do that unless in the desired target. 

Why did the writer suddenly put the entities in this one-shot full of innocence?

Because Hyeju is naturally born with that ability. Since she's a kid, she is unable to control it and she can activate it without her knowing. She is still walking while her desired target, her mom is aging fast until she turns into ash and is blown by the cold wind. Hyeju feels the dust in her little hand looks at her left and her mom was gone. Hyeju quietly spoke, "Mama?"

Inside, she slowly realizes her mom is gone, she's alone, her fear suddenly appears in her sense. Anxiously finding her mom until tears suddenly flow into her eyes. She cried loudly as the crowd notices her, a tall man gets close to reassure the girl, but instead, they watch him accelerate and go. The crowd asks each other, one tried to reach Hyeju but like the man and her mom, they turn into ashes.

"DEMON!" One person shouted, as everyone run away from the scene. Poor little Hyeju did not understand the situation, Hyeju's father get out of the car, curious and worried why Hyeju's mother is not answering but he can hear Hyeju's cries over the phone. He gets into the crowd, Hyeju notices his figure and calls out. 

"Hyeju!" The little child ran to her father and hugs her tighter. Her father quickly gets her up and her hand falls on his shoulder.  Ms. Son notices ashes on her hand, then he finds Mrs. Son's phone with the same ashes on the screen. He stares at Hyeju who was crying, sighs as he takes the phone and takes his daughter with him home.