1x01 LEGACY OF THE WARRENS

TEASER

BLACK SCREEN

IT READS:

2111

OVER BLACK.

FADE IN:

INT. HALLIWELL MANOR - ATTIC - NIGHT

BAREFOOT. Her foot reveal her age. Long gone are those years when power was guaranteed as well as her youth.

She passes the entrance and walks straight towards the trunk. Slowly. No rush. Her white nightgown hides all the scars she gained all those years ago. The scars that wouldn't let her forget who she was. Heiress to the greatest of powers.

CAMERA MOVES UP SLOWLY - As she moves towards the trunk, it is revealed the face of one of the most powerful witches that ever walked on Earth. Heiress of the Power of Three. Daughter of the Twice Blessed Witches. A Charmed One. Her long hair is now all white, but her blue eyes remained the same despite all the wrinkles around them.

ON HER FACE - Jo Halliwell. She smiles as a memory pops into her mind.

Jo reaches the trunk, sits next to it, and opens it slowly. She's not young anymore. But she made a promise.

ON INSIDE THE TRUNK - Her wrinkled hands reach the book that lays on the bottom of the trunk next to some journals and a small wooden box with the initials P.H. engraved.

Jo takes the heavy Book of Shadows in her hands. She smiles as she stares at it with nostalgia in her eyes.

JO

(melancholic)

So many years!

Her voice is deeper than before. She runs her fingers through the split Triquetra.

JO (CONT'D)

I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep it together.

She opens the cover of the heavy book. And turns one page after another.

ON THE BOOK OF SHADOWS - Blank pages.

JO (CONT'D)

Someday it'll be whole again. Our magic will return. I know it.

Jo closes the book and puts it back into the trunk.

JO (CONT'D)

But it won't be me doing it.

(smiles)

No. I'm too old.

ON INSIDE THE TRUNK - She reaches the small wooden box and takes it out.

JO (CONT'D)

P. H.

(sighs)

Mom.

A tear runs down her face.

JO (CONT'D)

I made a promise to you once. Don't let evil win.

(another tear)