1x13 ROTTEN FUTURE

TEASER

OVER BLACK.

FADE IN:

EXT. SAN FRANCISCO - NIGHT

AERIAL FOOTAGE all over the city.

FADES TO:

EXT. DYNAMITECHS - NIGHT

STILL view at the grandiose facility. Small, half-rounded windows add to the overall look of the building and have been added to the building in a very symmetric way.

FADE TO:

INT. DYNAMITECHS - PROJECT LAB #1 - NIGHT

The office is enormous. There are a couple of normal desks plus a couple of others with several computers. At one of the desks, a young man, JOE RILEY (30), is focused on his most recent project. In front of him, there's a big screen where he is drawing some kind of machine. By the look of it, one can tell it is enormous. What is it for, only its creator knows.

FADE TO:

INT. UNDERWORLD - CAVE - NIGHT

ON AN EYE - A big eye with a purple iris.

It is a physical third eye located into the demon VAGEN's forehead. it gives the demon the ability to see into the future. Vagen wears a weird set of blue leather pants and a jacket.

The third eye blinks. Vegan has seen something that left him worried somehow.

VAGEN

It cannot happen. That future must be stopped.

He then places his hands together and uses the teleportation power of Dusting to disappear.

FADE TO BLACK.

END OF TEASER

ACT ONE

OVER CREDITS.

OVER BLACK.

FADE IN:

EXT. SAN FRANCISCO - DAY

FOOTAGE all over the city at the sound of 'Power' by Ellie Goulding.

Several places all over the city are shown.

FADE TO:

EXT. HALLIWELL MANOR - DAY

MUSIC KEEPS PLAYING IN THE B.G.

STILL.

FADE TO:

INT. HALLIWELL MANOR - DINING ROOM - DAY

MUSIC KEEPS PLAYING IN THE B.G.

Persephone and Priscilla are having breakfast. Priscilla is checking the news on her iPad while Persephone devours her breakfast as fast as she can. Priscilla has a look at her sister every now and then. Also, Persephone checks her phone every now and then.

MUSIC FADES OFF.

Priscilla sees how Persephone checks her phone and grimaces.

PRISCILLA

Need to talk?

Persephone looks at her.

PERSEPHONE

Trace hasn't answered my texts since last night.

PRISCILLA

He's probably busy.

PERSEPHONE

Doing what?

PRISCILLA

He's an FBI agent, remember? Last night, there was another attack.

(pauses)

Witch hunter.

Persephone shoots her sister a look.

PRISCILLA (CONT'D)

I'm checking the news. Looks like this time the victim got off of it alive.

PERSEPHONE

Is that so?