•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟝•

We all got of the mini-van, and headed over to the beach resort just right in front of us. "Looks like a great view, Innit?" Tommy shouts due to the strong sound of the ocean. "I agree! I just feel a bit upset that there aren't any bees here!" Tubbo said. I dragged Grayson to the sand, "H-hey! Where are we going?" Gray stuttered from laughter. "Hm, I guess we'll have to find out!"  I shouted back at him. 

We then arrived to a calm sea-shore behind the main beach. "This is... calming..." Grayson said with disbelief. "Hm, hope no one else from the group discovers about this." I told Gray calmly. 

-Grayson's POV-

It feels really calm sitting here with Y/N...  I didn't want anyone else to know about this place.... I just wanted more time alone with the girl I like. After I went through my thoughts, I realized a sleepy Y/N yawning for what I think is the 4th time. I changed my position, grabbing Y/N to lean on me. 

She didn't give a fuck, she was tired, really tired. I heard some noise from behind us, then I heard a sound of a camera. I looked back, not surprised, it was Karl, Wilbur, Niki, Tommy, and Tubbo with big smiles on their faces. I glanced at them for a while, I didn't really care, cause' I'd wake Y/N up if I moved. 

"Bullshit, absolute bullshit." I told them. "Hm, you guys look cute together" Karl teased. "Made for each other" Niki repeated. 

-Y/N's POV-

I wake up to the sound of a calm ocean, "Hey Y/N, you up?" I heard Grayson talking to me. I just groaned. "I guess not, hm" He smirked. "Cute..." I felt deaf when I heard that. 

It all went over and over in my head. "G-gray?" I tried to speak up. "Hm?" Gray hummed. You fix your position which lead you to sitting down on the sand facing Grayson. I rubbed my eyes. "What did you mean about calling me... cute?" I asked. We were most likely turning into tomatoes. I chuckled. "You blushing, huh?" I teased him. "S-shut up." He stuttered. "C'mon, let's get back to the group."

You return to the group, not knowing that both of you have been holding hands. "OoooOoOOOOO~ Are you guys dating?" Dream asked in a teasing manner. Me and Grayson looked at each other, looking confused. "Huh?" I stutter in confusion. Wilbur laughs, "You guys are holding each other's hands!" I looked down, didn't care.

-Grayson's POV-

S-she isn't letting go? She seems comfy... I dragged her back to where we just went a few minutes ago. "Now we're going back huh?" Y/N laughs. 

"I um... I just wanted to talk to you about something....."