•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞•

As I finished streaming, I plopped down on my bed for a good 45 minutes. I scrolled on my phone through Tiktok, checking some tweets from everyone else, and most importantly, editing the video.

As I was editing the video, I noticed some bits where I said some stuff that kind of revealed our meet-up.

"Oh for fucks sake." I said with a soft voice. 'Hey look on the bright side, I'm not the only one who spilled shit by accident!' I giggled to myself in my head. 

I was done editing my video. I decided to post it tomorrow. I headed down and saw Grayson scrolling on Tiktok of fan made edits of me.

I started chuckling softly, "simp," I said with a soft tone. "shiiiiit" I heard Grayson mumbled. "You're my boyfriend anyways, that's not unusual at all." I said giggling. 

"By the way, I think all of us need to talk about something..." I chuckled nervously to Grayson. "What happened? You seem down all of a sudden." Grayson said with a worried tone. "Some of us may have accidentally leaked about our meet-up when I was streaming earlier." I said with a guilty voice.

Grayson started chuckling. "Babe, Dream said that if it gets leaked, its fine." He was chuckling with relief. "You didn't listen?- oh wait, you were in the restroom when he said that to us." Grayson said still chuckling. 

I plopped myself beside him on the couch. "Thank god." I sighed in relief. I lean on his lap. He plants a kiss on my forehead and smiles at me. "I love you Y/N.." He says with a very big grin on his face. 

"I love you too...." 

---------------------------

Short ass chapter