•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙•

"Anyways, guys, we gotta plan for the remaining days." Dream said seriously.

"Chill, you say that as if we all have only a week to stay." I giggled. "Yeah-- But! I wan't to spend time with you guys everyday!" Dream stuttered. Grayson pulled me back to him, "stop flirting with dream..." Gray whispered to me. 

I wanted to giggle and tell him, 'I'm not flirting, I'd only flirt with you.' but I didn't cause' I'd just embarrass myself. 

"I'm not flirting with him, don't worry....." I whispered back to him. "...babe." I finished of my sentence with that word. 

I felt his head lightly hit mine, then he groaned while he was burning and turning red. "you called me 'babe'" He said in a weird tone. "Holy fucking shit" He said with a high pitched voice, as usual. I giggled at him. 

Surprisingly, everyone heard it, you can possibly see and hear Sapnap and Karl mocking us, Ranboo and Tubbo chasing each other around, Tommy staring at Ranboo and Tubbo, looking depressed, Dream and George screaming, Skeppy calling BadBoyHalo 'Bald', (No hate please, I'm just basing on what they would possibly do IRL ;-;) Niki and Wilbur talking to each other, and Jack scrolling on his phone. 

I'm glad that I'm a part of this... That Karl is my brother. If it weren't for Karl's sibling care, I won't get to experience anything like this. I won't meet great friends. 

"Babe" I whispered over to Grayson. "Hm?" He responded. "I'm gonna talk to Karl for a second," I told Grayson, waiting patiently for his answer. "Sure" He responded, lightly lifting up his head.

I walk over towards Karl, "AHEM" I cleared my throat as loud as I could in front of Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity. "Quackity, Sapnap, mind excusing your fIaNcE for a second?" I said with a smirk. "Uh-" Sapnap starts getting interrupted by Alex, "NO- I MEAN- YES- YOU CAN-" Alex just started stuttering, I took Karl with me (Yes, If you're picturing this in mind, you're basically dragging him-) to the corner, while we were walking towards the mini-van you could hear Quackity and Sapnap having a little quarrel, after a few more steps up, we stopped over the van. I hugged him before neither of us could say a word, Karl hugged me back, "Thank you, brother..." I said quietly, "Thank you for taking me with you... Thank you for making me a part of the family." I said happily. "No problem, I love you sis." He said hugging me tighter. 

"Thank you, Karl..."

AIGHT
I'm sooo sorry for not posting for like 2 or 3 weeks, kinda got busy with class, I'll be trying my very best to post more often!!

BTW thank you so much for all the follows :>
(I just saw my inbox getting spammed with Wattpad, so ye-)

TYSM!!!