•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟠•

"Wake up~!" I heard Grayson whispering behind my ear. "What are you doing, Gray?" I groaned with a small chuckle. "Waking you up" He giggled. "I'm still sleepy, Gra- Purpled." I remembered his complaint about me calling him that last night. "Grayson" He said with a tone that probably could say 'Stop calling me by that name'. "You can't do anything about me getting out of bed later and me calling you Purpled." I laughed at him. "Are you sure I can't do anything about it?" He started giggling then he smirked. He rolled over to face me, "Are you sure?" He asked again with the smirk remaining on his face, but added a raised eyebrow. "Pft, you think a kiss could make me get out of bed, huh?" I laughed. "Hm, what are you asking for?" He still didn't remove the smirk of his face.

I immediately got out of bed, Grayson rolled away to the other side of the bed, just laughing. "You scared?~" He chuckled. "S-stop it" I was blushing so hard. "You look like a red tomato, y'know?" Grayson started teasing me.  

-Grayson's POV-

I'm gonna ask her out today, I don't give a fuck. I cleared my whole schedule for this fucking day, and I can't mess it up. I had the whole group to help me plan this, it's all ready. "Later, park, 5 PM." I told Y/N, I kissed her cheek then left the room.

-Y/N's POV-

Park? 5PM? I knew it was gonna be something special, so I called Niki, who was in the other room beside us, to come to our room to help me pick an outfit.

I was waiting for her sitting by the edge of the bed already holding a pair of clothes. Niki came in and she flinched to what I said. "This?"

"A bit too revealing, I don't think Grayson would like that so much

"A bit too revealing, I don't think Grayson would like that so much." Niki responded, laughing as she knew that her flinching was pretty obvious.

"This?" 

"Nice, but also a bit too revealing

"Nice, but also a bit too revealing." Niki said again.

"A bit too fancy" Niki said with a thinking face

"...This..?"

?"

...

Niki didn't reply for a little while from amazement. "Hello? Earth to Niki?" I said with a small giggle. "YES! That's perfect!" Niki jumped. "Great! Let's pay now-" I got interrupted by Niki: "We're not yet done, we need to go to the salon." Niki said with a proud face. "Seriouslyyyyyyyy" I groaned.

-It is now 3 PM, You and Niki are now at the hotel-

"Omg, you look so beautiful" Niki screamed in a small voice. "Thanks Niki, but I'm kinda nervous." I said to her. "Pft, don't be, you're perfect! Now let's go get a snack and go to the park."

-You and Niki ate some Pizza for snacks, it is now 4:30 PM and you guys headed to the park-

Me and Niki had to cross the street, but, duh, traffic. She took her phone out. 

-Niki's POV-

Imessage

Y/N's Future Husband-o >:D

We're in front of the mall, in other words, We're close.

Y/N's Future Husband-o >:D:

Aight tnx Niki.

Np >:D

Y/N's Future Husband-o >:D:

How does she look like?

Bitch- Be patient.

Y/N's Future Husband-o >:D:

:,>

-Y/N's POV-

We got to the park, I couldn't see Grayson anywhere nearby. It as also empty.

"Niki, I can't seem to find Gray-" Two hands covered my eyes. "Grayson?" I was confused at the moment.