•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚•

"Thank you, Karl..."

Me and Karl went back to the group, I immediately went over to Grayson, who was talking to the rest of the minors, and Jack. I hugged Grayson from behind, he flinched from surprise.

"Yes?" Grayson giggled. "Nothing, just wanted a hug." I said hugging him tighter. He turned around to face me, and hugged me back. "What did you and Karl talk about?" Grayson asked. "Nothing personal, really." I said blankly. "Is it about how much you love me, hm?" Grayson asked with a giggle. I looked up to him with an annoyed face, "awwww, is she blushing?" Grayson teased me, poking my nose. 

"St-stop it!" I hit my head softly back to his chest. "GUYS, LET'S GO!" Karl shouted from a distance, "WE WERE THIRD-WHEELING HERE, BITCH!" Tommy shouted behind us to Karl. "I DON'T CARE, LET'S GO!!" Karl shouted with a louder voice, they both left the rest of us in laughter. Tommy then realized what he did, and laughed at himself.

We all headed to the mini-van, honestly, we were racing on our way there. Didn't leave any of us in surprise, Wilbur got ahead all of us. After all that racing shit, we all hopped inside the van. "Scoot over bitch," I told Tommy with an irritated face. Tommy then looked at Grayson. 

"WHAT THE FU-" Tommy had pushed me over to Grayson, who surprisingly caught me. "Nah, you got what you wanted." Tommy giggled. The rest of the group started giggling except me. 

I saw Jack pull out his phone, but I couldn't see the screen. "Which one of you pricks set my name to Jack Manibald???" Jack said with laughter and irritation. I remained silent, but I couldn't help myself to giggle. "Looks like we got the suspect." Grayson giggled, looking at me. 

"What the honk-" Karl said. "We're already 30 minutes through?!" Karl said with a hint of confusion. "Are we? Felt like 60 seconds to me," Tubbo said with a blank face. "Karl, we're here." Sapnap said giggling.

-Came back home from a different city, sorry. I'll be posting more today, tehee-