•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛•

"Karl, we're here."

"Yeah, I've realized." Karl said with a bit of laughter in his voice. We all got down the van and took out the the bags. We got to the front door, waiting for Karl to take out the house keys.

"Hurry up!" Quackity shouted from the door. "I'm coming!!" Karl shouted from the van.   

Karl got to us, "Be patient next time, will ya." Karl said giggling. We got in the house, "If you guys don't mind, you guys could help me and Y/N clean," Karl said scratching the back of his neck, "Me and Y/N clean the house every week end..." He finished his sentence.

I did not agree to this. But me, as a great sister to Karl, I will help him. "Yep!" I said with a delightful voice. "You guys could do your own thing, if you don't wanna clean with us!" I said with a bright smile. "I could help, I don't have anything to do right now." Grayson said with little grin. "I'M IN!" Tubbo shouted. "I mean if you guys will, then I would." Wilbur said raising his eyebrows. 

"I GUESS WE'RE CLEANING, BITCHES!!" Sapnap shouted from across the room. "Sure, me and Jack could grab some coffee for all of us, if you guys want." Tommy offered us. "Mhm, we could help you guys clean when we come back, the coffee shop is just 10 minutes away. There's no way you guys could finished cleaning this whole house in 20 minutes." Jack said laughing. "Y/N is fast at cleaning." Karl giggled. "AIGHT, TOMMY, LET'S GO." Jack pushed Tommy out of the door. 

I grabbed the cleaning supplies that we needed, it was just a small clean-up so it wasn't really so hard to do.

Everyone wen to separate directions. I started sweeping the floor, took me 5 minutes to finished the whole living room. "15 miuntes before the to British people come back fro the coffee shop." Gray said grabbing the broom I was holding. 

"I think you need a break, princess." Grayson took the broom away from my hand. "Don't c-call me that, idiot..." I stuttered, blushing. I looked at Grayson, he looked back at me. "W-what are you looking at..?" I faced him, still stuttering. "Nothing, maybe your beautiful eyes..." He stared at me. I was starting to get red, He gave me a peck on the lips, "I'm gonna clean the kitchen with Wilbur and Niki now, babe." He said smirking, heading towards the kitchen. 

I stood still for at least 10 seconds, I got snapped back to reality by a scream from the recording room, "DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!!!!" George casually screaming. 

I sat on the sofa and switched on the Television. 2 minutes later, Tommy and Jack arrived, both of them holding 1 coffee cup stand of four on each of their hands. I giggled, "Are there more to bring?" I asked, still slightly laughing. "Yep, there's like 3 more of these 'stand, coffe, shit' whatever it's called." Tommy said, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "You might want to get your 'babe' to help you with this." Jack teased me. "Hmph, Ok then." I said leaving the Living room, raising my middle finger to them, "I'll be back bitches." I said giggling. "Fuck you!" Tommy shouted across the room. 

I got tot he kitchen. I saw Grayson wiping the counter-top, "Hey babe," I giggled walking towards him. I hugged him, "Jack and Tommy seemed tired bringing coffee to us, mind helping me grab the last 3 coffee cup stands?" I said laying my head on his back. "Ahem, we're fuckin' third-wheeling here." Wilbur said laughing. 

"No need to worry," I giggled. "You guys make an incredible match!" I teased them. "Eh, what ever, shut u-up" Niki stuttered.

Grayson started giggling, "I think I can agree to Y/N" He joined me to tease them.

-Tommy's POV-

"What the fuck is taking them long?" I grabbed my phone, starting to call Y/N.

"What the fuck??"

"You called me when I'm in a different room that takes less than fuckin' 10 steps."

"Ye, so what, did your man say yes or no?"

"We were busy teasing Niki and Wil-"

"YE, PURPLED SAID YES, NOW GO YOU TWO DAMN MINORS," I heard Wilbur chime in.

"The fuck."

I dropped the call. 30 seconds later, Grayson and Y/N were in the living room. "The lady told me to carry shit" Purpled said laughing, "Fuck you," Y/N said with an irritated voice. "Let's get this over with." Purpled said still giggling. 

- just me runnin' outta' ideas :,>-