The Super Written Exam

Dedicated to Oh-Tacos

Ello! Okay so I planned to make a chapter about the fight but I have no idea how to put it in words so I'm saving it for later! I hope you understand! M'kay so to pass time I'm writing about this! Check out the multimedia! Bie!

                   ~Aiakah♥☺

          I went to school refreshed. I really wanted to pass in the exam.

        "Hey Maka!" I called waving as I ran up the steps.

       "Hi Aiakah, do you think you'll get a top score for the exam?" She asked.

       "I don't really care if I do! I'll become a death scythe no matter what!" I smiled.

       "You don't care about winning?" She questioned.

        "Nope! As long as my friends are happy I'm happy!" I grinned. I could see on her face that she was confused with my behavior.

        We walked in to the room and sat down. Sid passed out the papers and explained.

       "You may begin...now!" We all started to write. A sound soul dwells within a sound ____?____and a sound___?___ mind and body! I thought going through the questions.

      A trick! There's a trick! Well it's a good thing witches like tricks! I squealed as I wrote the answer to the next question.

      I looked up from my paper just in time  to see Soul getting strip searched. Idiot! I thought before going back to writing. "I'm done!" I called to Sid, everyone looked at me sure Ox had already finished, but that was like him.

         "Read a book or something..." Sid said. I pulled out my phone and started playing on it.

         "Ms. Kisuuke is that your phone?" Sid asked.

         "Yup!" I smiled not looking up from the screen. He sighed and went back to work.  A little while later Sid said to stop writing. He collected our tests and at the end of the day posted the list.

          "Hey Maka what did you get?" I asked.

           "Top score! And you got top score for the weapons!" She smiled.

        "Really!?" I squealed. I checked the list for myself, then I checked it again, then again, then I took a picture of it with my phone.

         "Kid!" I screamed as he passed by. He turned and walked over.

         "I got top score for the weapons!" I squealed again kissing him.

        "Everyone should come over for a celebratory dinner." He announced.

        "Yay!" I squealed one last time before dragging him all the way home.