A Real Annoying Ball

Aiakah POV

      We all looked amazing as we walked to the ball. Patty was wearing a pink light sundress with a superhero mask and Liz was wearing a long black gown and black feathered mask (see multimedia) we walked in and disappeared waiting for people to ask us to dance.

        Me and Synthia were standing there when a boy glided over and asked her to dance, she said yes and left me alone.

        I glanced at Maka who seemed to be dancing with some boy. He was wearing a wig that was obvious but hid his hair color.

        Tsubaki was dancing with someone too, it was Black Star obviously, you could see his blue hair.

        Everyone was dancing except me. That's when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I spun around and there was a boy standing there.  "Do you want to dance?" He asked. I sort of blushed then finaly answered with a yes.

       We danced for a little bit and I remembered a rumor Maka told me, (this is also from wheelchair!) She said if you dance the last song of the night with someone you will always be together, but if your masks fall off before the last song is over you will lose someone you love, or somethin!

       Finally the last song came on and we stopped dancing. "You don't want to dance anymore?" He asked. I shrugged and we went back to dancing, it was a slow song but it was catchy.

        We danced for a little bit and I freaked who the hell was this guy?! I shouldn't be dancing with him I should be dancing with Kid! Then again it would be hard for him to notice me, my hair was covered by a slight black veil with sparkles, so he couldn't tell it was me...WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT!?

       I couldn't believe what I was doing. What the hell Aiakah you are with kid!!! I thought. I glanced back at Maka, she was still dancing with wig guy, and Tsubaki was dancing with Black Star, and I'm over here dancing with some guy when I have a boyfriend...well shit.

     But just before the last dance was over something happened. I tripped while I was dancing and my mask fell off. No one noticed but the guy I was dancing with. He smiled. The last song finally ended and everyone took off there masks...except him. I could here Maka and Soul arguing about the rumor then Synthia walked up to them and yelled "for gods sake kiss already!"  Black Star yelled Yahoo and Tsubaki blushed. We just looked at everyone else.

         "I guess you take off your mask now..." I trailed off as he took off his mask.

           "Screw you!" I laughed punching him in the arm, it was Kid the whole time.

          "I love you." I laughed kissing him on the cheek.  I glanced at Maka and Soul who were still fighting.

         "I'll be right back." I whispered then walked over to Soul and Maka. I was standing behind Maka when I felt like getting in trouble and pushed her into Soul...and they kissed!

           "Bitch!" Maka said trying to Maka chop me but I put my hand in the way.

           "Hey your the one who didn't pull away at first!" I laughed as she started blushing.

          "Yeah, what a great way to start your first day back." Soul laughed.

           "I know!" I laughed once the rest of the group got there.

           "MWAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA!" I laughed running away.

           "Yes that is my girlfriend..." Kid laughed before running after me. Liz looked irritated. I turned around and laughed again.

            "You guys comin?" I called smiling at all of them before running out the door. They all burst our after me a few minutes later.  I was crying.

            "You okay?" Kid asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

          I wiped my tears and smiled I'm not gonna let Japan ruin me... "Yeah! Just missed you guys!" I smiled spinning around, before I ran down the stairs, smiling.

Damn it was it just me or was that chapter really really long...any ways I hope you enjoyed my little ones!

               ~Aiakah♥☺