Chapter 22:

Before you start reading I have a few things to say. 
I'm start off by saying I'm really fucking sorry.  I haven't really been motivated to write nor in the mood.  I've also been extremely stressed with school because my grades are so bad and if I don't get them up I'll get held back.  I feel really bad I said like a month ago I would post this chapter and I never did because was so lazy.  Another reason is because I've been so..what's the word...depressed?  Lately I've been having thoughts and stuff.  I can't stop thinking of my cousin and I just..idk.  Since you guys were so patient and I also wanna say thank you for that, I'm gonna try to post a bunch of chapters as much as I can while I have the time.  Again I'm so sorry and thank you!!! 

(Now I'll shut up so you can read what you've been waiting for)
Also TW, there is the F slur

"So where are we going?"  George asked leaning in between the two.  Dream chuckled keeping his eyes on the road.

"Well..."

"Well???"
Dream looked at George then back to the road.

"Anywhere!  We are going to the beach later once they all wake up." 

"Oh my god Dream-"

"What?"  Dream asked confused and worried. George shot his head to Dream with wide eyes.

"I really hope my parents don't notice..."

"Notice what?" Dream asked.

"Motherfuc- THESE MARKS!!" George shouted throwing gestures with his hands.
Dream let out a long tea kettle wheeze.

"Why would they care? Who would be looking at your neck?" 
   George narrowed his eyebrows.  He faced forward and crossed his arms.

"What are we Clay?"
   Dream's smiled

"Clay? When did you decide to use tha-"

"I asked a question!"
Dream's smile faded.

"I.."
George kept his eyes straight.

"I uh..I don't know.."
George sighed as he leaned his head on the window.  Dream looked at George then back at the road with a smile.

"Whatever you want us to be George, I really like you and I want you to be my one and only." Dream said in a low voice.  George blushed. He lifted his head and looked at Dream. 

"Well~" George said making the l long.
Dream bit his lip. 

"Well?"

"What do you think big boy?" 

   Dream looked at George with a face before laughing.
"Big boy!? What the fuck!"  They both bursted into laughter. 

"You'll see~" Dream said nudging him.
George bit his lip as he continued to stare into the blondes side profile. 

"Here we are!"  Dream said putting the car in park.  George took a moment to look around.  It looked like a big outdoor mall. 

"Shopping?" Dream said turning to George.  George shot his head to Dream.  George eyed Dream's face up and down then to his eyes.  They were close enough to feel each other's hot breath.  Dream stuck his tongue slightly.  George giggled.

"Sure why not."  He said tilting his head sideways.  Dream chuckled. 

"This place looks confusing..". George said stepping out the car.  Dream slightly slammed his door causing George to jump a little and turn to him. 

"Don't get lost." 

  George rolled his eyes as he shut the car door. 

"Is there food or something?"  George asked  stumbling into Dream.