Chapter 24:

The car ride home was pretty quiet. 

"Karl and Quackity you two need to pack first thing tomorrow morning." Dream announced as he shut the car door.

"Ok dad." 
They all laughed.

"George you have to cuddle with me before you leave." Sapnap shouted.  George rolled his eyes.

"Cuddle with your finances!"  He said pointing at Karl.  Dream laughed as he made his way up the stairs.

"Fine I will!" 

Once Dream got to his room he threw himself on the bed.  George soon after walked in. 

"I'm getting in the shower- shit." 

"What?" Dream asked sitting up.

"I keep forgetting I don't have anymore clothes."  He said sitting down next to his suitcase.  Dream laughed. 

"You can wear one of my hoodies and I'll go wash a pair of your sweatpants."  Dream said smiling.  George looked into his eyes. 

"I feel bad for taking your clothes.."

Dream laughed. 

"If anything it's cute."  He said winking.  George blushed.

"Fine."  He said tossing Dream sweatpants. 
Dream nodded at his closet as he walked out.  George skimmed through his closet looking for the perfect hoodie.  He couldn't see the colors so he was scared.  One particularly caught his eye.  A bright one.  He snatched it before heading out the the bathroom.  He knocked on the door. 

"Anyone in here?!" 

"Yeah sorry."  A voice said on the other side.  He rolled his eyes as he walked back into the bedroom and threw the hoodie on the bed.  He walked out and down the stairs. 

"Wheres Sapnap and Karl?"  Dream asked looking at Quackity.  Quackity looked up.

"Oh I don't know."  He said before looking back at his phone.  Dream rolled his eyes. 
George walked into the kitchen.

"Thought you were getting in the shower?" 

"Someone's in there." 

"Oh." 
Dream threw the sweatpants in the washer. 

"Have you had fun?" Dream asked leaning on the wall. 

"Well of course!" 

"Would you ever want to come back?"  He asked whispering. 

"Hell yeah!" 

"Just you..or you and Karl so Sapnap won't bother us."

"I can't with you."  George said laughing.  Dream joined in. 

"Who is in the bathroom?" Dream asked looking up.

"I don't know it sounded like Karl." 

"I mean is he shitting or what?" 

"I don't know."  George said laughing. 

"Hey sorry George you can go now."  Karl said walking down the stairs panting. 

"Ooookkkkaaayyy..."

"Wheres Sapnap?"  Dream said with a smirk.  Karl's eyes widened. 

"What do you mean I thought he was down here with you guys?" 

"You suck at lying Karl."  Dream said laughing.  Karl crossed his arms.

"I'm not lying I was just using the bathroom."