Extra chapter :)

After George left

Dream came to stop as he drove into the driveway. 

He sighed and wiped his face as he opened the car door, slamming it after getting out.  He slowly made his way to the front door. Before he could touch the handle, the door swung open. 

"Come on! We are gonna watch a movie before me and Quackity have to leave!"  Karl says. Dream smiled as he stepped in. The door shut behind him.

"I'm kinda tired guy-"

"Please Dream! They aren't here much longer!" Sapnap begged. Dream rolled his eyes.

"Fine." He said sitting down on the couch earning "yays" from the three.

"Too bad George can't be here-" Quackity spoke before Karl elbowed him making him ow in pain. Dream's expression faded.

"Actually I think I'm going to go take a quick shower?" He said through half gridded teeth as he jumped up and jogged towards the stairs. He rushed up the stairs stomping his way to his room. He grabbed some clothes and hurried into the bathroom. He slammed the door aggressively. Karl and Quackity jumped. Sapnap face palmed.

"You're so fucking stupid Quackity."

Quackity shrugged.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dream ran his fingers through his hair as the water ran down his face. His eyes shut as the flashbacks of events in this very shower passed his mind. He stumbled back against the tile wall as his breath grew shaky. His dick got hard. He let out a aggravated groan.

"stupid fucking-"

a knock was heard at the door.

"Yeah?" He shouted.

"We are starting the movie you can join whenever."

"okay!"

When he heard the tv turn on down stairs. He took this opportunity to relieve himself.

(which he did but I've been writing all day and my head hurts as the only thing ive eaten is gold fish and im too lazy to write it all but yes he jerked off so) :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
He stepped out the bathroom running his fingers through his wavy locks.

"Dude you took like an hour now ive got to take them to the airport."

"Sorry I got distracted." He smirked.

I kinda should go eat ;-;

Like for real ive been writing all day. On here and on AO3. GOOD DAY!!!! or night