I've got a feeling

Max Waldrof knew perfectly fine about ghosts, he had seen must to recognize one. But that night a particular ghost was hunting him. The ghost that has been hunting him for the longest time. The ghost of Daniela. 

Since age nine he moved to the US with his older brother Jake and his twin sister Rose. They departed. He has been on his own for a while, till that ghost gathers them together to do something that in 16 years they haven't been able to do. Save her. 

Max Waldrof lived on a nice penthouse in NY. His department was surronded with symboles to protect himself from the supernatural. Ironic the hunter is being hunted. On the living room he had a photo of his brother Jake and his twin sister Rose. The random girl he was waking gave him coffee and after a second round he got  dressed and left for work.

He worked at his 26 years in the most important buffet in NY. He worked everyday till 6 pm on cases on the jury. After six he will do the only thing he knew to do well... hunting.

Felicity was the secretary, she has the job because of Max. He saved his grandmother life of a demoniac spirit. Felicity wanted to hunt the supernatural. He wanted to date her, but he would not let her hunt.

-Mrs. Jones

-Attourney Waldrof

-Tonight I have a reservation on the Waldof

- You do not

-You dont believe me

- You're hunting tonight

- ...

-Well, here are your files.

-Felicity don't be mad.

-Mad?, You don't want to be helped and I could help you

-You can't, it's too dangerous. Plus I don't need your help. 

He had to go to work with his pal attourney Michael, after a long day of work he went on cases of people who everyone thought was too crazy they wouldnt help them. Mrs. Johns was scaping for a monster who wanted her soul. After hours of research he haunted what was a soulkidnapper, it was a creature who offered souls to the devil to pay a debt. It was always a victim who lost everything, haunted by devilcatchers, guardians of hell who look for victims to by soulkidnappers. They kidnap souls, offer it to devil to pay the debt.

Max didn't know if he had to kill the soulkidnapper after all it was only a victim, but the rules where the rules. Bobby used to say "All the supernatural dies".

-A Waldrof, you know you are famous down in hell

-Tell me, what you need to have your soul back

-I want freedom not a soul

-What you need?

-To pay my debt

-How many souls?

-5000

-How many you got?

-15

-Fuck

-You can't help me, hunter

-Why don't you let me decide that.

The soul kidnapper took his life away.

Max went to the bar with a couple of friends of Harvard and Michael. Then they all left to a strip club, he left home, without ladies.

When he arrived he noticed that the door was forced, took his knife of his jacket. It was all dark, someone was on a chair.