Bloody Love

On San Francisco, on Valentine's day. The Waldrof brothers go for a hunt. 3 girls went missing and were found death, bleeding of love. The Brothers know what it is, and to pissed off the other hunters, they have been leaving cards with their names. 

THE WALDROF BROTHERS

WERE HERE.

Max and Jake's idea, not very clever.

-Valentine's day suck. Look everywhere there is this nonsense stuff.

-Someone is on their period.

-Do you want to end up murdered like this girls.

-It's a vampire.

-Only one? Jake it's vampires.

-Okay, you don't have to be too happy about it.

-Vampires are cool.

Jake Waldrof the fearless boy was scared about two things: losing Rose and Max and Vampires. He was never a fan of them, he always had to act like it wasn't a big deal when it is. Even with that the Waldrof Brothers are very good killing vampires. It should be fast and easy.

Traking them is very easy, but as is in Valentines there is so much demand. Rose and Jake go undercover to a bar party. Jake stays at the car, with some tech he had made, it is so avanced for 2005, with a beer and cheking the girls passing, he took some minutes to make out with a girl, he didn't tell that to his brothers.

Jake and Rose had to find the vampires.

Max went to an event of vampires only to laugh in his mind the whole time. Of course all of them could be in danger. Vampires feel an attraction for virgins, something very weird and machist probably. 

On his way back , he meet Jake and Rose on a party where there would be an attack. How did they know this? It's actually pretty simple to find their attacks, they are very predicatble. Jake liked to hunt vampires and Rose thought they were hot. 

-Max you are not wearing a t-shirt?

-Rose , I have to make out with a vampire, this way I'll get their attention. This blood is mine.

-It's risky and crazy. You know the rules. We must abort this.

-No, that guy is checking you out, find out if it is a vampire and let's get finished with this. Don't worry.

-How could I worry , If all my worries are on you?

-Relax, I have everything under control. 

-I know this is hard for you, but can you not be an idiot for five minutes? 

Rose found out he was a vampire and kissed him, was very carefull to not bleed out. She took him outside. Max was dancing very weird , then a sexy girl came, she looked to fierce to be human. He kissed her and whispered to her ear "I have always wanted to kiss a vampire, you know its my fantasy". She looked at him and said "Hunter your days are over", "Oh my darling, my days have just started.

They took the vampires outside and when many vampires came. Rose and Max cutted their heads defendend themselves of the supernatural madness, burned them with iron , put some holly water with witch blood, prayed and left the place. Max took some blood for their collection.

-You missed all the action- Max

-I was doing the hard job.

-Oh yeah, definitely your part was the hard one.-Rose

-What the fuck are you dressed of?

-A sexy hunter. Everybody loved it, everybody was looking.

-Just because everybody is looking, doesn't mean it is a good thing