The Waldrof Mansion

-Max I don't think this is going to work- Rose.

-Rose, you have to be brave.

-It's killing.

-What took Daniela away from us.

16 years later.

-Wake up sucker

Train station.

-Remind me why we are doing this?

-To get Daniela back.

-You need a new excuse because that one is used... Rose Ouch!

-Jerk off idiot!

-So you go with the shadowhunters and I go to a library. Why you get the cool one?

-Because I know the place and you don't.

At the Shadowhunter's place.

-What the hell are you doing here?

-You thought you would have all the fun?

-You an idiot.

-Yeah I know you are stucked with me. What is the plan.

-We will become invisible but we need to be fast so they can't sense it.

-I thought you came to talk.

-No we are stealing something.

-Stealing?

-Borrowing something and never returning it, you need to stay focus.

They made themselves invisible by a trick Rose learn in the shadowhunters. They stole a knife and a sword that kills demons and monsters that you wouldn' teven dream about it.

Max, Rose and Jake took a train to their homeland, where the Waldrof Mansion took place. It was a little bit dangerous.

-I still think it's a bad idea- Max

-Max, come on, we need to find stuff there.

-Max is right, we are not exactly welcome in there. I never had the balls to come when I lived here.

-Well, Rose you don't have to worry about the balls because I have them. - Jake

At the Waldrof mansion.

-Do you feel that?

-Hungry, yeah- Max

-There is something haunting the house.

-What the hell are you doing here?

-Grandpa!

-I told you to never come back.

-Well , I am not a good listener, am I- Rose

-Why would I help you?

-Because it can bring back Daniela.

-She is gone, let her be gone.

-Never!- Jake

-If you are not going to help us just don't stand on our way- Jake

Max could see tears on his grandpa. He remembered everything for the nine years he lived in that mansion. When they were outside back of school all the time, playing. Flying in the dark. Everything was so happy till that night. Rose instead went for a while outside to remember those days, and then she returned to haunt the monster. She remembered how her grandpa trained her and used to treat her like a princess, before everyone started blaming her. Jake was preparing everythig, graving stuff because he knew he wasn't coming again. When he was a boy he remembered all the times he wished to come back, now he only thought he was being silly, that place wasn't his home.

The creature attacked and they attacked after. Their grandpa died blaming Rose. It died.

-Rose, it wasn't your fault. I don't care what they say it wasn't and you should know that too.

Rose hugged crying Jake