Scarecrow

-This is your room, good that you are brothers, if not this would be weird. Breakfast at ten, the maid makes the room at 2 and we take tea at tea's time, of course you know that time, you are british.

-Thank you. This room is very charming.

-My sister Consuela died in this room some years ago.

-Nice- Max

-How she died, if we may ask?-Rose

-You may not ask-

-Okay.

Jake putted all the equipment to spy a scarecrow. Then he left to the woods to put his equipment there as well. He was not returning till the night to the house of Mrs. Fanny Woddly. Rose and Max interview the family that lost her daugther.

-You must be the Waldrofs?

-Max and Rose, our other brother is preparing our stuff.

-We have some money for you?

-It's not...- Rose

-We'll take it. What? For our lunch. -Max

-How it happened?

-Emily was cooking and Riley went outside as usual on her way to the town you know she couldn't stay all day here with us, she had to have a life. She had friends, later that night she had a party. Then we heard some screams and by the time we went outside she was dead.

-I know its very hard, but can you remember how was her body?

-Yes, it was odd, her body was lying next of the scarecrow and her head had a separation from her body but was still on it.

-Tell me about the scarecrow, How long has been on here?

-To be truth I never noticed it. But it had a wicked smile and then the smile disappeared.

-Has it moved?

-Yes.

-How you knew it was a supernatural?

-Because lady,  is not often that a scarecrow changes the smile. We looked and asked about it and they said that you are the best on this matters. The police didn't believe us.

-We are good on this. You can't leave your house or let anyone else. Cover the windows and be preapared for anything.

-How will you enter?

-We'll climb and pay attention so you open the window - Max

-Thank you.

-We'll take care from here- Rose

-Hey, Mrs. Fanny asked for you. She may likes you- Max

-I was cheking the scarecrow. I have all setted up, we'll take rounds. What you found us?

-Definitley it is a scarecrow, tomorrow I'll go to look for cases like this to seek for a patron of it.

-It must be blonde girls, it's too cliché. Good you have burnette hair.

-Yes, lucky me.

Jake was making the first night turn. Rose couldn't sleep, she was feeling that someone was spying on them. She stood up and saw how the scarecrow turned to see her.

-You really need to find the patron.- Jake

-Yes I do. You look tired, I can take it from here.

-No, I am afraid he may likes you.