Dear Deer

The Waldrof Brothers went hunting with Bobby Singer, he was like a father to them. They lost their father when they were very young and their mother sent them with Bobby. Jake payed Bobby to train them and to teach them the business.

Bobby has always been a hunter. He was praticlly a father to the brothers.

They made a campfire and rested there.

-So, you guys are back?

-We never broke up, we are not the Beatles.- Max

-Jake got a clue and we are working on it.

-Right, on your super secret mission, James Bond.

-So, what is new?

-Not much trying to save the world apparently.

When the Waldrofs were with Bobby it was like they were nine and ten years again. They felt really safe when they were with him, an hability they didn't feel too much.

Rose carried the guitar Bobby used to use to scare the ghosts hunger of Rose's dreams. They sang some songs and laughed most of the time. They pretended what their lifes would be without supernatural.

Bobby before being hunter he was a deer hunter. The Waldrof brothers, came to live with Bobby when they were 9 years old. And since that day the adventure began.

At the next morning Bobby took the brothers deer hunting. Jake has always enojyed it, since the first time. It was easy to him to kill. Rose and Max couldn't do it. Rose used to walk and pretened they weren't killing sweet deers to eat them later.

After the years it became easier, when Max started to grow old physically and stopped being scared.

They were walking through the woods, chatting till Bobby told them to shut it. Rose and Jake stayed quit and before Bobby could shoot, Max did it. Max killed the deer, and something weird happened, something inside the deer died as well. Everyone except Max were amazed, he couldn't understand what they were suspiring about.

-What

-You have killed a familiar, this is a witch hunt- Rose

-A familiar?

-Yes you know, their pet- Jake

-Take the deer.

-Bobby, if this is the familiar of a witch, we can be hunted, and no thanks.

-Idiot, take the deer.

-I help him, he is to skinny.

-I am not skinny Jake, today I ate all my oat.

They covered all the windows and doors of the cabin where they were staying. They were expecting witches. Those were some hard hours expecting a witch then they heard a hahaha, and looked for some instint to the bed and found a witch. Ç

-Well, boys who where you expecting?

-You, bitch.

Rose came from behind and hitted with a riffle.

-Rose?

-I was in the bathroom and when I came back I saw her, asshole.

-Let's tie her, make her talk, hit her harder, take her head and burn her.

-Sound like a plan to me.

They tied the witch and Bobby and Rose sat to talk with her.

-So, you think you can kill me.

-We can- Rose

-Did you came alone?- Bobby.

-It doesn't matter this is not Greendale , we can finish them.- Max

-Hahahahahaha

-Let's kill her she is annoying me. -Rose

Rose hited her harder, putted some plants on a circle she made of blood so no one on the magic world will know, then she putted the witched blood on the circle and some blood she took. She took away her head and then putted the circle on fire.

The witch died, and the Waldrof brothers could go on their way.

-Rose, why you took the blood? - Bobby

-Inventory you never know if you might ever will need it.

-Clever.