Chapter One.

^^^ This is my reaction for posting my first story

******

The California heat was hot, near to the point where you felt your blood boil, and your skin burn, unable to escape the humidity.

Sweat trickled down my neck as I jogged up onto my house's front porch. I walked inside, heading straight to the living room and taking a seat on the black, leather couches. My white singlet stuck to my back like scotch-tape. The thought of it disgusted me so much that I was bothered to get off my ass to grab a towel and wipe myself with it.

Each step I took up the stairs made my legs ache more and more. A sharp pain shot through my leg, starting through my calves and ending to my thigh till the last step.

I headed towards the cupboard, when I heard an unfamiliar noise come from the bathroom

'What the hell was that?'

I softly knocked on the bathroom door, soft mumbling was heard on the other side followed by a loud bang.

"Harvey are you in there?" I yelled, knocking again on the door, harder than the time before.

"Ugh yeah I am don't worry" I heard him yell back, as I hear a clutter of mess get knocked over.

I twisted the door handle and opened the door to see Harvey with a towel barely hanging on his waist, and a completely naked girl standing barely a meter away from him.

"BLOODY GEEZ HARVEY, I don't want to see my brother naked put some clothes on!" I yell at him quickly turning around, averting my gaze anywhere rather than in the bathroom.

I started walking away quickly as I tried to think about any but what brother and that girl were doing in there. I heard my brother apologies multiple times before I heard his footsteps follow after me.

"Tilith!" Harvey said tapping my shoulder quickly.

"uh huh" I replied slowly making my way back down the set of stairs.

"Don't tell mom" he begged, I took this as my advantage and decided to get something out of it.

"Hmm I don't know, how about if you buy me some Reese's butter pieces? This whole thing could just be in my imagination." I hum as I tried to bargain with him.

"Are you serious! why can't you just not tell her?" he huffed

"Oh, come on it's just Reese's pieces, it's not even that big of a deal however for you it's pretty big" I smirked knowing I'm going to win this debate.

"Besides I don't think mom wants to hear 'Harvey had sex in the bathroom while you were away... again, especially after flying for 12 hours straight" I stated my smirk growing further.

"Fine I'll buy you your stupid Reese's pieces" He huffed out of anger, storming off into the direction of the kitchen.

I pulled my phone out of the pocket on my Grey jogging shorts. 7:46am. I'm going to be late for school.