the stones (pt.17)

Y/n looks at the railing. She thinks of the funeral and what Steve said. A lot happened since then even if it was only a few hours ago. She turns around and looks into Steve's eyes.

Y/n: Did I woke you up?

Steve: No!

He kisses her.

Steve: Are you okay?

Y/n: No.

Steve: What's on your mind?

Y/n: Morgan said something.

Steve: What did she say?

Y/n: That I will go back to Pax and we'll never see each other again.

Steve: And what are you worrying about? Isn't that what you want?

Y/n: I- I don't know! My family is here and on Pax.

Steve: You have time!

He puts his arm around her and y/n lays down her head on his naked chest.

Steve: I'll bring back the stones tomorrow.

Y/n: I'll go with you!

Steve: No.

Y/n: Steve!

Steve: You'll wait with Bucky, Sam and Hulk!

Y/n: Who will protect you?

Steve: I will.

Y/n: Steve...

Steve: No! I don't want you to get hurt!

Y/n: Me getting hurt? I'm a fucking goddess! I can protect you!

Steve: No!

Y/n: Why don't you trust me?!

Steve: I trust you!

Y/n: No you don't! Because if you would, you would let me help you!

Steve: NO!

He stands up and dresses up. Then he walk out and closes the door. Y/n falls down on the bed and smells something weird. She looks at the bed. She just burned a hole into the bedsheet. She takes her pillow and presses it at her face. Then she screams.

Next morning she gets up and dresses up. She walks outside and calls Lotus. The wolf runs to her. They walk through the kitchen, where everyone sits, outside.

Pepper: Y/n!

Steve: Y/N?

She just ignores them and goes to the cliff where Hulk builds up something.

Hulk: Good Morning y/n!

She doesn't answer and walks to the edge of the cliff.

Hulk: Hey, y/n?

She jumps.

Hulk: Y/n!

But waves at him from the water. Then she dives down. She dives through the cold water. She doesn't know how much time passed by but she feels safe and calm. She closes her eyes and thinks of Pietro, Nat, her dad and Pax. Suddenly something explodes next to her and she hits a rock. She feels dizzy and can't swim anymore. The flow is too strong. She gets nervous and can't breath anymore. She gulps down some water and slowly everything turns black.

Pietro: Y/n?

Y/n: Pietro?

Tony: Y/n? How?

Y/n: What?

Nat: What you doing here? Go back!

Y/n: What? Where am I?