the Paxians (pt.24)

Y/n walks through the empty streets of Pax. She created all these houses an hour ago. The only thing missing is the people walking around the streets, chatting, laughing and living their life. To create Amy and Mary was exhausting but a whole city and then all over a planet?

Y/n *in her mind*: I can't do it!

She passes a store. She stops and looks at the store window. Small mannequins. One wears a pink dress and around her head is a white hair band with a loop on it. The mannequin wears two small shoes. She looks up and reads the words everything for your little angel.

Bucky: Hey, are you okay?

Y/n: Yes!

She smiles.

Bucky: This store looks cute!

Y/n: How am I supposed to do it?

Bucky: What?

Y/n: Creating all those people.

Bucky: You don't have to do it now!

Y/n: It feels so empty and lonely here.

Bucky: It won't forever!

Y/n smiles and hugs him.

Y/n: So what were you and Sam talking about earlier?

Bucky: Just normal stuff, you know!

Y/n: Sure!

She laughs and grabs his hand. He kisses her on her cheek.

Suddenly they hear turbines. Y/n looks at Bucky and then whistles. Lotus runs to her and y/n jumps on her back. Lotus grows and runs to the place where to sound came from. A white spaceship stands there and the door opens. A woman comes out.

Woman: Hello y/n!

Y/n: Who are you and what are you doing here?

Woman: I am the queen of Yanser.

Y/n: Yanser?

Woman: Your neighbour planet.

Y/n: And what is your name?

Woman: It's Kira.

Y/n: And what are you doing here?

Kira: I'm here to help! I'm sorry for your loss! But the planet look beautiful again! When your mother created Pax, she wasn't as powerful as she was when you got to know her! I helped her.

Y/n: How?

Kira: Our planet has been created by a powerful god centuries ago. Yanser's source of life is a gem in the palace. We can absorb a bit of its power and can use it for ourselves.

She gives her a necklace.

Kira: A small piece of the gem is in there enough to upgrade your powers.

Y/n puts on the necklace.

Y/n: WOW!

Bucky: What? Are you okay?

Y/n: I can see better and I feel stronger!

Kira: Now try!

Y/n closes her eyes. She feels the planet under her feet and smells rosin running down the trees and the flowers in the gardens. She concentrates on the houses and the people she wants to create.

Kira: That's enough I think!

Y/n opens her eyes and hears people talking and laughing. She sees them walking through the streets. In some houses are already the light turned on because it's getting dark. Y/n takes off the necklace and puts in carefully in Kira's hands.

Y/n: Thank you so much!

Kira: You're welcome! We have to stick together!

Y/n: We do!

Kira goes back into the spaceship and it slowly flies away. Y/n smiles at Bucky and he hugs her.

Bucky: I'm so proud of you!

Y/n: I'm so happy right now!

A little girl and a boy start running around them.

Boy: I'll catch you!

Girl: No you won't!

Woman: LIZZY! TOM! COME HERE!

The woman comes closer and grabs the two kids.

Woman: I'm so sorry!

Y/n: It's okay! Your children are supposed to have fun!

Woman: Thank you!

Y/n: What if Bucky can show you two sweethearts the palace?

Girl: YES!

Boy: COOL!

Bucky looks at her and pulls up his eye browns. She hugs him.

Y/n *whispers*: I know you can do this!

Bucky leaves with the kids and y/n invites the woman to a walk.