Chapter 3- Monkey Sl*t

I'm so sorry, I wanted the first few chapters to be frequent :( but hey a week late isn't too bad don't kill me! I love this chapter, I mean look at the chapter name ^^ Monkey Slut!!! I hope you like it just as much as I did so here it is :D

- Bribeex

Simon's P.O.V

I stand at the top of the building across the river from the community centre waiting fro Kelly to stand in my view for a smoke. Nathan is in fact alive, immortal. She needs to know this. I used my computer to write her a note. I would handwrite it but she would recognize the handwriting. I typed a simple message 'go to his grave' printed it out and carefully fold it into a airplane, childish I know. Once I see Kelly I throw the paper airplane in her direction. I watch it zoom quickly across to her. My aim was on point it landed poking her eye- maybe too on point. I chuckle to myself and walk back to the apartment. 

 I remember Lucy from the psychiatric unit, after I burnt down my bully Matt's house down being charged for arson, everyone believed I was a freak. They sent me into the unit to be tested if I was mental. I was drunk and angry yes I set fire to his house but I wasn't mentally ill. I showed that when I saw Matt's cat, his cat didn't bully me so I did what I could only do; urinate the fire out. Not one of my smartest ideas. 

I met Lucy at the unit and she became infatuated with me. She became my only friend she attached herself to my hip, wherever I went she went. Once my results came back I promised her that I would write to her. I broke that promise I never wrote a sentence to her. Wishing that I wouldn't see her again least for the time being I wasn't not until I had community service there. 

Nothing had changed her except the storm. It had to be the storm it changed everything and everyone. She was a shape shifter she could change into any form and she used it for her advantage. Her obsession grew worse. 

Never mind Lucy, I had more people to save before the gang. Everyone that was present in the storm gained a power so that means conflict. There is always someone that needs saving and I'm the only one that can save them. I step out of my long, thoughtful shower bringing my towel towards by now cold wet body drying myself before stepping into my black clothing. I walk into my bedroom in look for my mask. Rule 1. No one must know I'm Simon. I find the mask easily sliding it over my face. 

Nicole needed saving today; her power was becoming too influenced to the community around her, she has to be stopped. I close the door behind me jumping down the building making my way towards her. She wasn't hard to find. 

"Who next?," A young girl chuckles to herself. She had to be Nicole she had her features. She had a medium build and height with pixie like short brown hair that cups her red cheeks. She looks around and finds her next victim, glares at a middle aged man.  "You" She smirks still was glaring at the man. He was under her control. 

"What do you want from me?" The man gasps having full aware of what was going around him. He tries to escape her gasp but his body fails him the power always wins. 

"I want you to-" She starts but she looks behind her and sees where I'm standing. 

"Let him go," I step out approaching him. She attempts to glare at me but my power overpowers hers. Her power is useless to me. "He did nothing to you"