Chapter 11- Ghosts

Last chapter, okay this is going to be an emotional one..

Enjoy!

-Bribeex

-.-

Alisha's P.O.V

A cold breeze was in the air, Simon was missing. Heaps of different coloured cars were scattered around the carpark. Community centre was filled with crying and sobbing ladies listening to a old bloke talking about dead people. Bullsh*t I say.

The probation worker is dead, Kelly killed him. Well sort of.. Let's just say that another perspective of Kelly killed the probation worker. Then another probation worker came then died while being smashed open by baseball bats to stop a zombie apocalypse spreading. Just being superhero and all. Beats doing some Community Service I must say.

Simon bursts through the community centre doors wide eyed. He looked terrified his face was even more pale than it usually is.

"You okay?"

"I think I've just seen a ghost" His breathing slowly turns to normal as he walks beside me. I wrap my arms around him rubbing my fingers into his sides. I could tell that he was slowly calming down from the shock of the ghost.

"Why would there be a goat in the community centre?" Rudy scoffs poking his head into the community centre window.

"I didn't say a goat, I said there was a ghost, like the spirit of a dead person"

"That makes more sense. Who ever heard of a goat, just hanging out in a community centre?" He chuckles shaking his head. Now, that it was mentioned, having a goat in the community centre would be hilarious. We all would have fun with it for sure.

"She was in the corridor" He whispers into my ear

"Who?," I look at him puzzledly. What the f**k is he going about? Simon have definitely gone mad. The community centre isn't a haunted house but he is dead serious.

"I think it was Sally, the probation worker,"

My blood boils, not Sally. Not Simon's ex-girlfriend. He was inlove with her. Then it went to Jessica. No. I hate being jealous but I don't want to imagine what would of happened if Simon didn't kill her. We are made for each other not anyone else. He couldn't of possibly seen her she's dead and long gone out of our lives. I can't even think about it without having my b*tch face on. Once I had calmed down and focused on reality again he was gone.

"Where's Simon?"

"Taking a piss, shame his boyfriend isn't around anymore"

"Rudy, you f**k face he's not gay"

"I saw love! They were showing each other their co*ks!"

"Yeah whatever" I groan glaring at Rudy and walk off to wait for Simon outside the males toilets. I could hear some voices but it was unfamiliar at least Simon's voice wasn't, I couldn't make out the rest. After a few moments the door opens to the orange suit we all know too well. He seemed off edge and surprised to see me but happy nonetheless.