Chapter 10 Part 1- Superhero

You guys are amazing, I'm having a horrible day at school stuck being sick. Seeing that I've reached 700 reads is incredible. I couldn't thank you guys enough. I've finished all my work in a subject that I hate so perfect time to write! You better love me my teacher is really really grumpy. Just a warning of you get upset and offended easily please don't read, Rudy does attempt suicide read at your own risk. If you need anyone to talk to please message me I know somewhat what it's like to feel that way. I'm sorry this has taken so long this chapter has crashed twice so this chapter has been a nightmare ahaha long time to wait but I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as me. This chapter is in two parts as it is very big and has a major plot. Happy thoughts guys everyone of you is perfect. All the love

-Bribeex

-.-

I'm shaking in my chair seconds away from my death, Foot still on my chair ready to push. Simon please save us anyone?!

"Am I? - Yeah! I really wouldn't do that if I were you. I mean, it's up to you. Oh, the irony. You're gonna kick yourself" Rudy chuckles lightly, he didn't look like he was joking.

"What the f*ck are you talking about?" She trembles slightly moving her foot slightly. I scream slightly hoping that someone can hear me but no one shows.

"It's hilarious. It's it's too funny" He continues to laugh. Rudy this is not funny! What is he on about?

"What is it?," Silence. "Tell me!" She yells angrily taking her foot off the chair. A big huge of relief fills my body, I wasn't going to die.. not yet anyway.

"All right, It's this" Rudy says swinging his leg off the chair and kicking her in the face. Blood sprouts everywhere as she falls to the ground dead. In the action Rudy loses his balance off the chair falling and choking as the rope is still around his neck. He's dying.

"Rudy! Wrap your legs round me. Look, I'll take your weight! Wrap your legs around me! Come on!" I yell at him moving over towards him on my chair. He slowly wraps his legs around me holding his weight up as he takes deep breaths.

"I didn't mean to kill her! You can't hold us"

"Just hold on"

"No point in us both dying

"Just hold on!"

"You broke my heart" he weakly says, the voice reminded me of the other Rudy that came out of him at the bar.

"I know. I lied. I do remember you. I was a bitch. I didn't care who I hurt, but I've changed. I'm not that person anymore! I hate myself for what I did to you. I'm sorry" I explain, it were true. I remember Rudy he was so sweet while I used him for sex. That's my past and it's not coming back. I love Simon.

"That's good enough" He says letting go of my body hanging from the rope.

"No! Rudy! Rudy! Help! So me body help us! Please, some body help!" I scream loudly trying to get any attention. Rudy's significant other comes running in.