Chapter 5- Handsome Shark

200 reads yay! you guys are the best xx

- Bribeex

-.-

Simon's P.O.V

Vince. Tattoos. Nuts. Dry roasted. I remember it all perfectly. Empathic Tattooing, what a power. Nathan and Kelly get affected. That tattoo made Nathan gay for me, well for Simon. It was a strange feeling to have Nathan to be inlove with me. Usually Simon has insults so having compliments is really nice just felt strange. The main problem is Vince, he is using his power to corrupt people's feelings, especially Kelly's.

I shake the thought out, I have better things to do. Worrying isn't going to change anything but make the matters worse. Vince has a allergy to nuts so our defence will be nuts until he takes the tattoos away. I walk into the store and move towards the different types of nuts. I remember clearly what the packet looked like. Once I see the packet I make the rest of the usual groceries and head back home.

 I'm going paranoid, I check the clocks on the wall again. It's just about time. I heard a female's scream fill my ears not only a female but Alisha's. I drop my things immediately and sprint to where her screams seem to be coming from. The voice is becoming louder and louder. I must be close. I race up the stairs and there she was. Time seemed to freeze when I saw her... Exactly like I remembered. She looked so beautiful. I missed her terribly. Her body failed to keep up straight and slowly falling down. I move up to her catching her in my arms before she hits her head. She hits her head slightly on the side of the wall. I take her back home and carefully put her on my bed. Pulling the covers up I kiss her forehead and strip out of my black protection gear.

 Turning the cold water on the shower on I step in washing my sore body. I take awfully longer than usual. My thoughts flood my mind. My clocks are early I need to fix them. If Alisha is here it can't be close to the time that I have to drop a snack. Shutting the water off I turn my back to find Alisha staring at me. I've been caught.

 "What the f**k is going on? Since when did you run around, jumping off buildings?" She asks.

 "Ever since, I travelled back from the future"

 "Really, did you?"

 "Yes"

 "Seriously? How does that work? There's two of you"

 "There's the Simon you know, and there's the future Simon. Me" I explain.   

 "You're so different"

 "A lot happens between now and then."

 "You touched me"

 "Why doesn't my power work on you?"

 "Things are different in the future"

 "What's with all the photographs and clocks and-"

 "There are things that need to happen at certain times. I'm here to make sure they do. Does it hurt?" I reach my hand to her head moving her hair behind her ear. Her power having no effect on me whatsoever.